Everton Ladies Stand Purposely Set Alight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be edging towards it being a random act of arson, with perhaps a small element of footballing motive, rather than anything specially targeting the club.

Sadly, the likely demographics will be young, teenage boys.
They have a lot of fireworks that normally give the away coach a warm welcome.

I'd imagine it was probably a small group of divvy kids who are 1) moronic bellends who think their mad and 2) seen an Everton badge and thought to themselves it would be funny to burn the bitters stand down

Hopefully there's CCTV in the ground

I'd imagine it was probably a small group of divvy kids who are 1) moronic bellends who think their mad and 2) seen an Everton badge and thought to themselves it would be funny to burn the bitters stand down

Hopefully there's CCTV in the ground
As far as i can remember, the actual ground may not have it, but the sports centre should, but its if its facing the ground and if it is even working

May all be coincidence, but put this together with death threats for an Everton and armed robberies at the family homes of the Everton manager and another player... is Liverpool really this dangerous in general?

They have a lot of fireworks that normally give the away coach a warm welcome.
Leaning towards teenage arsonists but bit of a coincidence that yet another Everton related structure has been targeted again. Following on from Dixie statue, Liver Building, Ruperts Tower. Pickford death threats. Ancelotti’s house being targeted. Olsen being targeted. Makes you wonder.
Causation and correlation are not one and the same thing. I'm not saying that football rivalry may not have been a motive, but right now it's pure conjecture.

There have been Liverpool players who've had their houses targeted and in the vast majority cases their wealth has been the primary motive.

If there is CCTV or not there would be people walking round with the dogs, that probably seen whoever it was that did it, I would have thought

Status
Not open for further replies.