Everton Kids Shirt Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kitbag gets most or all of the money then boycott it anyway. Im sure alot of people here are unhappy with the deal, so im sure if people dont buy the kits then the less kitbag make the more likely they will not renew their deal with us !

Win - Win

We save money.
Kitbag dont renew.
And kids are taught that money doesnt grow on trees.

How to win friends

Kids shirts

1. 20% discount for 2nd shirt when bought at same time
2. Discount for season ticket holders
3. Permanent discount ie repeat business on 2nd or 3rd kit and then next season's.

So yeah but 100% of nothing is, amazingly, NOTHING. Whereas 80% of a lot is, well, quite a lot.

That price for a kids shirt is embarrassing. Surely we can afford to be selling the kids versions at a lower price. I've not bought one since the kitbag deal and I won't be buying one anytime soon either at that price. The training gear is usually nicer anyway.

Kids shirts look gash without the sponsor on them anyway. As previously said, i popped into everton 2 and picked up the old one for a tenner. No brainer. I never get a name on them anymore after Arteta left.

If they do the retro kits in kid sizes, go for those.

I picked up the European Cup Winners Cup shirt for £20 at some point from the OS. It is now comfortably my favourite Everton shirt that I own.

Status
Not open for further replies.