Everton Kids Shirt Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said they're not getting a penny off me.

Because they're ripping people off and then claiming povety when it comes to the stadium. Which is a lie.

Just joking mate....

There's not a business case for a new stadium though without public subsidy

Just joking mate....

There's not a business case for a new stadium though without public subsidy

These lot running the club haven't got a commercial braincell between them.

Its like they're deliberately incompetent. In order to rip people off.

It's even worse if you're just generally a small man. My mate is 4 foot 11 and the only EFC shirt he can get is a kids size. Not only does he have to pay full whack but he can't even get the Chang logo on the shirt because it's a kids kit. He's 38 and has a pint in the Royal Oak before every home game! Ridiculous.

You can just say no, or buy them last years..

i was always happy with an older shirt as a kid...even preferred it after we replaced the NEC. hopefully kids aren't too fussy these days either...as much as you wanna support Everton, you have to always first support your family.

Rip off - but not as bad as the store I went to today. Have to get my son something Australian for school tomorrow, he's 4. The cheapest thing they had was a cricket world cup jersey for 65 quid. Thank god my Dad brought over a basic Everton top recently, even though I think he got the girls one in blue, sparkly Everton logo :)

It's even worse if you're just generally a small man. My mate is 4 foot 11 and the only EFC shirt he can get is a kids size. Not only does he have to pay full whack but he can't even get the Chang logo on the shirt because it's a kids kit. He's 38 and has a pint in the Royal Oak before every home game! Ridiculous.

If I were your mate I think I'd take the adult kit to a tailor and have it taken in.

just try and remember not to write to The Echo to complain
Reminds me of the old days of Tommy Smith doing the letters page at the Echo.

Someone wrote in moaning about the cost of the replica kits, and Tommy's eye watering response (with his "fair tackle") was "Help the local economy and keep your money in your pocket".

Kinda like the time when me ma told me "If you fall off that wall and break your legs, don't come running to me".

Goat's face when he has to buy a JNR a shirt though lads

Seriously, I'm chuckling just picturing it and he hands over the cash in the club store

The cashier tries to take it and Goat's grip lingers for a few moments before finally letting the money go

His face is a mixture of simmering rage and abject misery, with latent fume lingering in the background

It's almost worth the club being genuine disgraceful with the pricing

I mean, it's bad enough that the adults prices are what they are, but I'd be happy to pay a bit more for my shirt so that kids could have a bit of a discount

Maybe they could start doing family deals?

You buy 1 adult shirt and 1 kids shirt and you get another kids shirt free or some such?

I got my son a couple of the t shirts along with some other stuff off the online store. There is no way I am buying him a kit though. The price is stupid, and without the Chang logo on it, doesn't even look like a real Everton shirt.
It is cheaper to fly to Bali and buy a couple from the markets

Status
Not open for further replies.