Everton Kids Shirt Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want your kid to be seen to be an Everton fan, buy them last season's kit for a tenner.

If you want your kid to be seen in this season's kit for the best part of a ton, then you need you head checked.

This really. Some act like their kids will be exiled for not having the new kit or something.

This is why people buy fake kits, which results in a drop in sales, which results in the prices being hiked, which results in more people buying fake kits, which will eventually result in the snake eating itself and the entire system collapsing.

I have never bought a fake Everton shirt but at those prices, if you're got kids I honestly can't see how anyone would blame you...

kids top should be no more than 20 quid...considering they cost about 2 bob to make in some sweat shop

My two young lads are still in their full kits from the 13/14 season (just about out grown them now though!). I tried to buy them the 14/15 kit a couple of months ago when the prices were slashed but typically the only sizes left were either way too small or way too big for them. No way am I forking out that amount for this season's kit, especially as without the sponsor they look like jarg 'off the market' rip-offs anyway. They'll just be getting something from this season's 'training range'. Luckily they're still too young to really notice / care anyway, all they're really concerned about is having something that has 'the proper badge' on it!

My two young lads are still in their full kits from the 13/14 season (just about out grown them now though!). I tried to buy them the 14/15 kit a couple of months ago when the prices were slashed but typically the only sizes left were either way too small or way too big for them. No way am I forking out that amount for this season's kit, especially as without the sponsor they look like jarg 'off the market' rip-offs anyway. They'll just be getting something from this season's 'training range'. Luckily they're still too young to really notice / care anyway, all they're really concerned about is having something that has 'the proper badge' on it!
Sounds like something from comic relief, ha ha!

'For just £2 a month, you can help Lee get his kids the 15/16 home kit. £2 to change someone's life - til next season, at least.'

I do think those prices are obscene for a child's kit, I think though the FA or the Premier League would have to step in for any sort of change to be effective.

If I had kids I would definitely buy them ones from a fake kit website, some of them look like the real thing. Some of them probably are the real thing.

Part of me agrees that you can just buy them last seasons kit, but if you can't do that, buy the fake one, don't get shafted by kitbag! :)

even the training tops are a ridiculous price for a kids size, more than they should be charging for a shirt.

@GrandOldTeam

Considering what Elstone recently said about the stadium and the lack of progress - plus this ridiclous price for a CHILD's shirt

I think its an absolute disgrace.

They're not getting a penny off me.

@the esk

This club are COMMERCIALLY CLUELESS

Status
Not open for further replies.