Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just concerned at the amount of rubbish players who will be back again for pre season training. We are just kicking the can. We need sales and cash.

This is the issue.

We've hardly sold anybody. About 4-5 players. It's mostly just loans until the end of their deals. Some of that we've actually still paid wages, too.

I'm just concerned at the amount of rubbish players who will be back again for pre season training. We are just kicking the can. We need sales and cash.
Yup, at least Besic, Walcott, Bolasie and Pennington are gone - so around 200k minimum a week saved, 10m a year.

Unfortunately Tosun and Kenny will return.

Seems to have gone quiet on Bernard and Lössl, hopefully they are on their way tomorrow. That's some huge savings on wages, particularly if we're able to loan out Tosun and Kenny for the final year of their contracts.

For all of the above players we save around 20m a year in wages!

What's the opposite of being able to sell snow to an Eskimo?
An Everton Transfer
I'm happy for them all to go but with the wages cleared there really shouldn't be any excuse.

I'm hoping something comes up.

One player in, I'll be happy.
To be honest, there won't be many deals anywhere done this January, will be lucky if all Premier League clubs survive this pandemic economics intact.

Sorry stare of affairs but financial stability will be key over the next few seasons.

Mate, if he can't get a game in this team no matter what the injuries are, what do you expect, £30mil?
1-2m I am sure somebody would be stupid enough to pay. Dunno though, Brands seems to have real difficulty in selling players, but is great at overpaying for crap ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.