Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
He signed a left-back in the summer.

Carlo played Iwobi and Delph there ahead of him.
Probably because the left back he signed is an unknown 19 year old signed on a free transfer, and Carlo doesn’t think he’s good enough.

The forthcoming 12th placed finish is no big drama for Moshiri or Usmanov, so we won’t be signing anyone in January unless we get rid of someone like Sigurdsson.

Probably because the left back he signed is an unknown 19 year old signed on a free transfer, and Carlo doesn’t think he’s good enough.

The forthcoming 12th placed finish is no big drama for Moshiri or Usmanov, so we won’t be signing anyone in January unless we get rid of someone like Sigurdsson.

Isn't good enough to perform better at LWB than Fabian Delph? Well then maybe Carlo really isn't all that. Anyone with eyes knows he can play in that position better than Delph.

Isn't good enough to perform better at LWB than Fabian Delph? Well then maybe Carlo really isn't all that. Anyone with eyes knows he can play in that position better than Delph.

Carlo is clearly proving that he isn’t all that with his five at the back crap! That doesn’t mean that an unknown 19 year old signed on a free transfer is any good though.

But you've seen him play 4 times now. Did he look worse than Delph in those 4 games?

I can’t say I can remember each game. I think one of them was against Hartlepool or someone. I don’t pick the team, I’m just not surprised that an unknown 19 year old signed on a free transfer isn’t getting picked.

I can’t say I can remember each game. I think one of them was against Hartlepool or someone. I don’t pick the team, I’m just not surprised that an unknown 19 year old signed on a free transfer isn’t getting picked.

Maybe it would be surprising if you remember some of our games a couple of months back then? If you remembered them you'd know it's absurd he's not even on the bench.

Maybe it would be surprising if you remember some of our games a couple of months back then? If you remembered them you'd know it's absurd he's not even on the bench.

Well, it’s up to Carlo innit. Personally, I think a few blues have got a bit giddy over this kid just because he looked young and pacey against an ale house outfit in Hartlepool or wherever it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.