Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ighalo moving to some Saudi team. I know he’s not great but surely better than Gylfi up front or no striker on the bench.

See in all fairness this would the kind of move I wouldn't be sold on because it's biggish wages on a loan for a player we'd never sign.

I just think we should be trying to push forward a plan earmarked for the summer, or perhaps trying for a longer-term loan - plenty of European teams do 18-month loans.

24383-AF7-5-EDF-4-FB4-85-EB-44768-F98-FDCC.jpg
Gets brushed under the carpet that Brands decided on this deal, btw.

he'll be on £80k a week give or take will Delph

Delighted if 3 or 4 of the garbage are unloaded but we will struggle without competent replacements. The near total failure of our youth policy leaves us dependent on chancy January signings at inflated prices. The club is a mess.

I know a clear out to lower the wage bill has always been the goal, but this recent flurry leaving us very short handed does seem a little bit strangely timed.

Must be loans incoming (With options to buy? Or maybe players due to be out of contract in the summer)
Surely a reason for this sudden rush to clear the squad/wage bill mid season....

See in all fairness this would the kind of move I wouldn't be sold on because it's biggish wages on a loan for a player we'd never sign.

I just think we should be trying to push forward a plan earmarked for the summer, or perhaps trying for a longer-term loan - plenty of European teams do 18-month loans.
If we are going to bring in a short term loan and it’s an out of contract or older player, Costa is the obvious choice.

Could suit both parties for a short term fix and due to his age we wouldn’t sign him for any longer.

TOSUN SET TO COMPLETE BESIKTAS LOAN

Sky Sports' Alan Myers reports that Everton striker Cenk Tosun is in Istanbul and will complete his loan move to Besiktas tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.