Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Tosun is a sale or an 18 month loan where we split the wages...

Not sure why some posters think we 'need' to replace him immediately, he wasnt getting on the pitch anyway.

Im hoping Tosun, Besic, Bernard and Kenny are all out the door this window and we keep our powder dry till summer when there will be plenty of deals on the table.

It's because having DCL up top is great, but we won't finish top 4 without competition or someone to bring on.

A good striker subbed on against Leicester could've won us the game.

It's because having DCL up top is great, but we won't finish top 4 without competition or someone to bring on.

A good striker subbed on against Leicester could've won us the game.
Exactly we need back up and optons off the bench. Dom has been injured yet there is nobody to take the work load off he has to play every game unless we put Richy there then we weaken the wings.

Surely Tosun is a sale or an 18 month loan where we split the wages...

Not sure why some posters think we 'need' to replace him immediately, he wasnt getting on the pitch anyway.

Im hoping Tosun, Besic, Bernard and Kenny are all out the door this window and we keep our powder dry till summer when there will be plenty of deals on the table.
We do need players on the bench too. I mean like then or not, tosun/Bernard and Kenny are regulars on the bench. With our injury record as it is/ can’t see us going rest of season without knocks/players missing games.

IMO we are pretty light up top and out wide as it is - if we lose one of Bernard or Gordon on loan and tosun then surely we need to bring someone in?

We are also in a cracking position and getting someone should could potentially get us a few goals off the bench could be crucial by end of season.

According the Sky:
CELTA ENTER TOSUN RACE

Celta Vigo
have entered the race to sign Everton striker Cenk Tosun on loan.

Former clubs Besiktas want to re-sign Tosun and have made him their number one transfer target, while CSKA Moscow are said to be interested in the 29-year-old Turkey international.

I read that last night, but there was a quote from his agent saying that "spain is not a priority" I think he really wants Besiktas

I imagine Tosun’s agent to be justifying his own existence like some kind of 50’s golden age of Hollywood talent agent on the phone like:

“Cenky, baby everybody want you, you’re a stooooor, the offers are coming they just don’t know how to handle you boo boo. Let Mickey work his magic and make us all a buck”

Status
Not open for further replies.