Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes ain’t going, squad player, who has assisted a couple of goals recently (showing abit more end product) . Delph could be a back up player too but pretty pointless as he’s injured 24/7 and we already having gbamin with that role

Gomes is ok off the bench at the moment but he must be on £80k+ and its not worth it.

Hes really someone we need to actively try to move on.

Delph, someone may take him on 50-70% of wages (us paying that lol ) for 18months...

Never know.

I would find it hard to get too pissed off while earning 60k a week.

He's earning the 60k either way. He wants to play football too now. And I'd prefer to not give the bad fascist what he wants if it has no benefit to us.

Getting somebody else paying his wages benefits us.

If Besiktas offered loan till end of the season and we rejected it...

...we must know weve got other interest OR were trying to get them to give us that deal for 18months till his contract expires.

CHAMPIONS CLUBS TARGET GORDON LOAN
Everton forward Anthony Gordon is the subject of interest from a number of Championship clubs wanting to take the 19-year-old on loan for the rest of the season.
Gordon has made just three appearances for Everton this season and has been linked with a move to Preston North End.

If Besiktas offered loan till end of the season and we rejected it...

...we must know weve got other interest OR were trying to get them to give us that deal for 18months till his contract expires.

I think they just low balled either a loan fee or the percentage of wages.

They'll come in on deadline day and tie it up IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.