Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We are still working to offload some players for new challenges in their careers.

We don't expect to sign new players in this window. In previous years we only signed youngster Jarrad Branthwaite, from Carlisle, in the January window."
From The Athletic:
"It is worth noting he did later add a caveat that Everton will monitor the window for developing opportunities"

Had a dream Everton sent me to Turin to convince Cuadrado to sign for us. I'm on here too much.

Cuadrado would be so awesome

Not because he is Colombian nor is he a special.player of any sort

But because he can play any position in the right

RB, WB, RM, RW

Failed in Chelsea under mou but so did KDB and Salah

Cuadrado would be so awesome

Not because he is Colombian nor is he a special.player of any sort

But because he can play any position in the right

RB, WB, RM, RW

Failed in Chelsea under mou but so did KDB and Salah
I remember seeing a quadrado deal at subway in Bogotá, made me laugh i think they split it into 4 pieces or something haha

I actually think he's a good player, just another one who doesnt want to work hard enough. We have enough lazy players.
I watched Serie a when he was their, was genuinely shocked when Spammers spend 50 mil on him, would be a nice option off the bench but that aint saying much

Convincing someone to take Bernard, Besic, Bolasie, Lossl, Tosun, Kenny from us, and bringing in Zirkzee on loan would save us around £8m.

Crazy really.
Where does the £8mil come from, wages?

Sales id say Bernard (incl Olsen) £5mil, Tosun £5mil, Kenny £7mil.

£17mil there + the wages saved so 25mil.

Nice business.

I actually think he's a good player, just another one who doesnt want to work hard enough. We have enough lazy players.

I'm also not against signing him - had a killer first year at West Ham. Would hope if he joined he would follow Richarlison's suit and put in the effort.

At the end of the day, a player will only work hard if he buys into the project. I'd take him easily NEA. You don't become a crap player overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.