Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had Zirkzee on trial about 3 years ago, and he opted to go to Bayern instead. You wonder if any connections were made during that time that are being revisited if the rumour has legs.

Last edited:
Zirkzee is a very interesting one. Talksport is usually a dreadful source but I remember them being first on one of signings last year.

Barely seen him play but I’d take it if we’re not able to spend big.
They were one of the first on the Ancelotti talks I recall (and similarly people called bollocks on that then as well lol)

tbf kean got more game time than them last season at 19.
maybe they think zirkee is more suited to the PL than kean.
need to wait until a more reliable source says anything though.

Never heard of him mate - I hope he comes in as we need something better than Toshun on the bench but Carlo seems to like proven players in their prime rather than giving time to kids to find their feet.

Wouldnt shock me if he goes into the under 23's.

Watch a fair but of 3.Liga (don’t ask).

Reminds me a bit of DCL to be honest, call, got a bit of pace and holds the ball up well. Probably a bit better outside the box, but I guess we’ll see at this level.
Exciting signing I’ve been hoping we go for, but I think Bayern will be having an extremely favourable buy back if they sell him to us.

Sign him up.

Big boi
310EA69D-4E8C-4100-8E2C-390C2FDE7225.jpeg

Bad news everyone; this won't be happening as when I typed his name into YouTube, a clip came up of him appearing on Andy Van Der Meyde's interview show - Andy in de auto!

We all know that Shandy will be getting in touch to tell him what he thinks of the club!! lollol

Status
Not open for further replies.