Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sladen90

Player Valuation: £5m
I don't want Al whatever his name is on loan at all. Barkley went to Villa on loan and his loan fee was 11m ffs. We're still going to be paying for a player their own fans think was poor in the Championship.
Did there own fans think he was poor in the championship? From what I've been reading today by villa fans they have some kind of emotional attachment to him for what he did in helping them to get promoted.

billyblue80

Player Valuation: £70m

I feel like we've regressed, from Moyes shopping in Kwik-Save, then progress to Tesco finest, to splashing dosh in Waitrose to eventually Selfridges and Harrods to back to Netto ffs!

Profligacy during early Mosh and Koeman era has really brought us down to earth with a cheap bag for life.

Just shows, be careful what you wish for.

Rafael out
We're shopping in pound stretcher

malfosse

Place your Advert here reasonable rates
Don’t know what’s got you so mad recently.

We will see how Benitez pans out.

What I wouldn’t want to be is the person who, even with hindsight, is somehow favouring Koeman in this discussion.

Hate Benitez all you want, but if you’re looking for the architect of Everton’s demise then Koeman is in a league of his own.
Koeman might have been the architect but Benitez is this feller.
1642023893213.png

You have to be a certain age to get the reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Bramley Moore Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
The Holy Trinity Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks