Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might be able to tempt Anneka Rice, but definitely not Declan.

Actually, she was pretty tasty back in her day, wasn't she?!

MV5BYzE3NWRmMGUtNGYyZi00Y2JmLTg2ZmUtYTlkNjEyMzIyMmJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQzMjAyNg@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
I've heard she likes Arsenal's style of play

Michael Keane's £3m Cheshire mega mansion ought to be finished soon. I imagine he's feeling nicely settled at Everton and will have no intentions of leaving any time before his whopping contract is up. I think he's guaranteed to earn another approximately £12m over the duration of his contract. It's good work if you can get it, isn't it? You could pluck almost any centre back from the lower leagues and replace Keane with him, and he'd very likely do a much, much better job and command about 10-20% of his wage.

That's very unfortunate, as I'd like any new manager to come in and tell him, Iwobi, Holgate, Gomes and Rondon that they're not needed and won't get any more playing time under him.
Some job coming in and first order of business is flushing 10s and 10s and 10s of millions down the toilet.

Michael Keane's £3m Cheshire mega mansion ought to be finished soon. I imagine he's feeling nicely settled at Everton and will have no intentions of leaving any time before his whopping contract is up. I think he's guaranteed to earn another approximately £12m over the duration of his contract. It's good work if you can get it, isn't it? You could pluck almost any centre back from the lower leagues and replace Keane with him, and he'd very likely do a much, much better job and command about 10-20% of his wage.

That's very unfortunate, as I'd like any new manager to come in and tell him, Iwobi, Holgate, Gomes and Rondon that they're not needed and won't get any more playing time under him.
Add Delph and Sigurdson to that and I'm with you!!!

So what are the possible prospects for a couple of new midfielders? We can sign Potter, Pereira and lamps together but without some midfield I think we might as well throw in the towel.

Just read that Tosun has rejected the chance to sign for Hull . The lad would rather sit on his arse , and rinse the club than to go out and actually get games!
Players like this make me fume , what an absolute belter

I hate that guy.
Can’t wait to see the back of him.
Could rank as one of the worst transfers in our history.

Even Brett Angel offered more than this pleb.

Just read that Tosun has rejected the chance to sign for Hull . The lad would rather sit on his arse , and rinse the club than to go out and actually get games!
I’d genuinely cancel his contract, there’s only 5 months left on it anyway and you would imagine he won’t get a look in if we get Lampard in

They’ve got new Turkish owners and manager, imagine rather sitting on your arse than playing for them if you were Turkish

He needs booing

Status
Not open for further replies.