Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like we will be stuck with moise kean after his 2 year loan with juventus expires, can't see them exercising the option to sign him on a permanent basis if juventus are spending 75 mil on another striker

when kean returns he will have 1 year left on his contract and his value will have dipped signficantly

great business again
Yeah few points ,they have an obligation to buy for £28m this with the loan fees comes to 35m ,whether he stinks the place out or not,but nice take

I see no clauses listed.

Over to you EDL.

Pardon? You said:

From what I read it was just a straight up obligation.

No clauses.

This is from the Juve press release: "The agreement entails the obligation for Juventus to definitely acquire the player’s registrations rights, subject to the achievement of certain given sporting objectives by the end of the season 2022/2023."

Being linked with Dele Ali on loan. Imagine if, given the choice of; Newcastle, Brighton, Burnley, Southampton and picking us, with no manager and in free fall.

It’s certainly a position we need options in, I wouldn’t be opposed to it on loan. Even if it just takes him away from one of our relegation rivals.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...swoop-to-sign-tottenham-midfielder-dele-alli/

Status
Not open for further replies.