Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great bit of transfer business from Everton and Brands. 5 years at Everton, let him go and 39 games later worth 10m.

Tottenham have been offered the chance to sign Angers forward Mohamed Ali-Cho, according to Sky Sports News.

The 18-year-old is valued at up to €20m.

He was at Everton before moving to Angers 18 months ago.
Think he followed his family to live in France, might be wrong

Another great bit of transfer business from Everton and Brands. 5 years at Everton, let him go and 39 games later worth 10m.

Tottenham have been offered the chance to sign Angers forward Mohamed Ali-Cho, according to Sky Sports News.

He was about to sign for dortmund for something like 20 million euros a few weeks ago. I presume that's fell through?

I honesly don't know why we don't go in for Jesse Lingard. Player that can play centrally, good ball carrier and a winner with PL experience. Maybe not long term but definitely till the end of the season
It makes too much sense. Our leaders don't do sense.

I honesly don't know why we don't go in for Jesse Lingard. Player that can play centrally, good ball carrier and a winner with PL experience. Maybe not long term but definitely till the end of the season

United hate us, have shafted us loads of times on Rojo, Romero, Smalling, Jones. They won’t loan us one of their players they don’t want but will quite happily give him to West Ham or Newcastle. Chelsea are the same, just leave us dangling in windows right to the last minute then pull the rug from us. Don’t want to deal with either of these again.

Thinking Arsenal come in for Dom now that Vlahovic is going to Juve?

If DCL moves it would be in the summer.

The £60mil fee seems very low to me as he has a contract till 2025.

There seems to be a lack or top level strikers these days. Looking at both Italy and English leagues...

Id be looking at £80-100mil for him and the same for Richarlison.

But its not easy to pinpoint replacements...

See him and Small mentioned all the time. Was the club/Brands supposed to hold a gun to these kids' heads to force them to sign new contracts?

Status
Not open for further replies.