James
Sigurdsson
Tosun
Delph
Kenny
Gibson
Begovic

Contracts on above all finish in June 2022

Conservatively thats 500k pw off the wages list.
That`ll be the best part of £1m per week with what went at the end of last season. I don`t think the lads we brought in will be on mega money, you`d hope...

Every year it seems like we are 4 first teamers and 7 players in total from having a good team/squad. Hope to get at least one of them in during the winter but the prices will be over the top. If James does go that should give us some wriggle room.

I`d love St Maximin at Everton, that would be a very good from 4 in a 4-2-3-1.......

Saint-Maximin Richarlison Gray

Calvert -Lewin

Pace, creativity and goals.... Townsend as back up for the wings.
Richarlison will be leaving in the summer. If we got Saint maximin and sarr without any additional outlay from his sale, I'd be ok with that.

Every year it seems like we are 4 first teamers and 7 players in total from having a good team/squad. Hope to get at least one of them in during the winter but the prices will be over the top. If James does go that should give us some wriggle room.
Every year we convince ourselves of that, but it's not really true. For example we have one left back and zero PL standard right backs. That's three players we need straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.