Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

"In addition to Inter, Borussia Dortmund and Everton also think of Borussia Moenchengladbach striker Marcus Thuram."
Good player. Next step for him will surely be a perennial champions league club though. Can’t see him coming to Everton.

Good player. Next step for him will surely be a perennial champions league club though. Can’t see him coming to Everton.
He is out with a cruciate at the moment, we don't need anymore players who have had injury issues despite the fact he is decent, that's a bad injury for a young player and it will hinder how he does things going forward.

He is out with a cruciate at the moment, we don't need anymore players who have had injury issues despite the fact he is decent, that's a bad injury for a young player and it will hinder how he does things going forward.
I don’t think MCLs are typically as bad as ACLs, and with modern healthcare the impacts aren’t what they used to be. I think he’ll be back to normal soon enough. Still only 24 and still improving assuming he does come back. But we also know he’s not coming here so this discussion is pointless.

I'll be looking forward to seeing what sort of player benitez actually wants to bring in once he has money to spend.
1634156526995.png

Status
Not open for further replies.