Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think so but after extending Michael Keane’s contract I’ve got no faith in the football operation at Everton. The only thing I could possibly accept there is that it was some accounting method to improve the FFP situation but surely no one at Everton seriously thought his form for us deserved a new contract.
Keane and Coleman are not in the same bracket as the others. Coleman may get extended and Keane does have passable games. His contract has been extended to ensure a return when he leaves. Coleman will make good cover for a season.

The others will run their contracts down.

The way I see it, gonna need a minimum of 6 players in. LB, CB, RB, CM, LW/RW and a CF. If not the Jan window then during summer. Will probably need more as cover. This will be the first stage in building a winning team.
Absolutely not going to happen. Dream on. We may get a right back from Scotland. Possibly a mid fielder if a cheap / free deal is available. Nothing else.

Absolutely not going to happen. Dream on. We may get a right back from Scotland. Possibly a mid fielder if a cheap / free deal is available. Nothing else.
We will see, with all the outs and the massive money saved on wages I can see a couple of quality signings at least . With maybe one or two youngersters/bargains thrown in.

Rafael has said the owners won’t to back him. And as soon as they get the chance, they will IMO. Ok Richarlison may leave. Or the kean deal goes through to give us some room in the market.

So we have Coleman as our only RB at the club and we didn’t get someone in. We have digne as our main LB we loan our back up and sell out future kids at lb leaving us with Delph who injured. Then people say we have Godfrey to cover meaning he coming out of the central spot everyone wants him to play and where he coving now there two spots that need cover

So we have Coleman as our only RB at the club and we didn’t get someone in. We have digne as our main LB we loan our back up and sell out future kids at lb leaving us with Delph who injured. Then people say we have Godfrey to cover meaning he coming out of the central spot everyone wants him to play and where he coving now there two spots that need cover

We have Kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.