Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace have adopted the complete revamp of the squad approach and I think they look better for it (recent result’s notwithstanding).

Problem is if we sold dcl and richy in the same window then I’d be seriously concerned we’d get relegated as our recruitment is just absymal
Only genuine sellable assets are our two strikers, which is a damning assessment of a squad we paid hundreds of millions for.

It would cost about £650mil to build a top four/six 23 man squad from scratch (if all signings were successful)

We spent circa £250mil net over 6 years.

If we kept a small young group and sold everyone else including the 2 forwards we'd probably raise £300mil towards a rebuild.

That would mean keeping Gray, Dobbin, Gordon, Onyango, Nkounkou, Godfrey, Branthwaite, Doucoure only.

From that i think we would need somewhere around £175mil in additional funds on top as we wouldnt need to bring those 8 players in.

So, if we really went for the mass recycling rebuild Moshiri may need to dip his hand in again for another £175mil which i think is reasonable.

I've come to terms with the fact that we need to sell to buy, and for that to be done I'd be okay with us selling Pickford and Richarlison and Mina in January/Summer. I'd add Digne to that but I don't see them wanting to replace that position just yet (unless Nkounkou is seen to be ready to start after his loan).

It would cost about £650mil to build a top four/six 23 man squad from scratch (if all signings were successful)

We spent circa £250mil net over 6 years.

If we kept a small young group and sold everyone else including the 2 forwards we'd probably raise £300mil towards a rebuild.

That would mean keeping Gray, Dobbin, Gordon, Onyango, Nkounkou, Godfrey, Branthwaite, Doucoure only.

From that i think we would need somewhere around £175mil in additional funds on top as we wouldnt need to bring those 8 players in.

So, if we really went for the mass recycling rebuild Moshiri may need to dip his hand in again for another £175mil which i think is reasonable.
wow, that absolute donkey has gone from bad bargain free transfer to the first name on your keep list in just ten weeks.

PSG making these players available in Jan

Sergio Rico - Thilo Kehrer - Abdou Diallo - Mauro Icardi - Rafinha - Layvin Kurzawa - Leandro Paredes

Wouldn't mind Keifer Moore from Cardiff as back-up for DCL. Likes to put himself about a bit, sure Big Dunc could teach him a thing or two as well. Be nice to have a striker with a bit of guts and passion who'd bully defences.

Yes please. An absolute battering ram. Need to recruit from championship as there are bargains and its a tough league

We might get that for him, it is by no means certain. Italian police are currently investigating many of Juve's recent transfers, it's entirely possible we'll see Kean back here when that loan expires.
That would be typical Everton. Kean comes back in the final year of his deal, plays about 5 minutes against Barnsley in the coca-cola-cariboo and signs for Juve on a pre-contract freebie few months later. Another masterstroke from the transfer team.

Status
Not open for further replies.