Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

We might get that for him, it is by no means certain. Italian police are currently investigating many of Juve's recent transfers, it's entirely possible we'll see Kean back here when that loan expires.

Yes correct. They won’t qualify for the Champions League in the next two seasons if their current decline continues. They only scraped 4th by a point last season, why we allowed that clause to be put in after that I’ll never ever know.

Yes correct. They won’t qualify for the Champions League in the next two seasons if their current decline continues. They only scraped 4th by a point last season, why we allowed that clause to be put in after that I’ll never ever know.
Yes I had no faith at all that this transfer was ironclad even before the stories of their offices getting raided came out.

The deal was preposterous from the very beginning, they had just sold Ronaldo and got his salary of the books, they could have easily afforded to pay for him then but we allowed them to defer payment for two full years. Madness.

Yes I had no faith at all that this transfer was ironclad even before the stories of their offices getting raided came out.

The deal was preposterous from the very beginning, they had just sold Ronaldo and got his salary of the books, they could have easily afforded to pay for him then but we allowed them to defer payment for two full years. Madness.

The architect innit.

Rafael talking up the fact we should also be selling players at a profit, are we being buttered up for a few big outs..... Wait for the interview on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.