Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, he was very good when Rafael was in charge at Newcastle. Its not saying much but he's better than nearly all our current options.

He is better than Allan and Doucoure? Why cant he get a game for Newcastle then?

And Rondon was supposed to be good for Benitez. Hes the worst player I've ever seen at Everton. That is not an endorsement at all.

Benitez thought we played well on Sunday. What he considers good enough, and what 99% of fans think is good enough are very different things.

He hasn't set the world alight but I still can't believe we didn't get Olise from Reading for 9mil in the summer. 19 years old with more pace, goals, and assists in him than Iwobi. CP already made their money back on him. Our recruitment is braindead.

To be fair, he was very good when Rafael was in charge at Newcastle. Its not saying much but he's better than nearly all our current options.
He's just a less sexual Tom Davies with a sensible wardrobe, and a proper haircut which Park End would think is just about progressive enough.

Actually that sounds like an upgrade.

This reminds me of the 90’s and buying poor midfielders from clubs even worse than ourselves. Gemmil, Thompson, Danny Williamson. At least gemmil put a shift in most weeks like pembridge. But if you buy from the bottom half, that’s where you will end up

All of those bids were heavily dependent on us selling Moise Kean - which our esteemed DoF failed to do

If that transfer strategy doesn't tell us all we need to know about the amateurs running our club...

Kean will be back in 18 months time when Juve fail to qualify for the Champions League to trigger the obligation to buy. He’ll have a year left on his contract at that point.

The architect.

Kean will be back in 18 months time when Juve fail to qualify for the Champions League to trigger the obligation to buy. He’ll have a year left on his contract at that point.

The architect.
Juve have been poor, but only a couple of wins away, I expect them to get top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.