Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope the club isnt going for chambers would just show the ambition of the club is low. I see no upside in signing him he had not been good enough for a poor arsenal team he should not be a target

Someone in the Premier League will take a chance on him this summer and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him do well. Fits the profile we need to be looking for- young, hungry, already making strides and would see a move as a real opportunity.
Sounds like a Moyes signing to me. Not sure if he signed Bowen for West Ham but that sort of thing

Chambers is such a Newcastle signing.

We will be linked to every meh defender so I'm waiting for Phil Jones, Chris Smalling etc etc.

It's just lazy journos again

Pains me to say it but Neco williams is hell of a prospect MOM again last night cant get in the [Poor language removed] team pathway seems blocked long term. Apart from the obvious reasons we should be in for him as a priority.

I think Rafael will get Brands gone at the end of the season by pulling the old him or me card and pointing to the squad and recent windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.