Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210916-171951_Google.jpg

Marcel says no value in January.

Selling Richarlison represents a big opportunity, but only if he’s replaced with good players, and I don’t think we are going to get as much money as some people think we will should Richarlison be sold.

Tom Davies has 18 months left on his contract in January and just 12 months in the summer. I think it’s time to sell tbh. Mina is in the same situation, 18 months left in January and 12 months left in the summer, but I personally think we should extend Mina’s contract and sell someone like Holgate instead.

I think we could get as much as 30 million from the combined sales of Davies and Holgate, which could then go towards a top centre half.

The Richarlison money can then go towards a forward and a right back.

Selling Richarlison represents a big opportunity, but only if he’s replaced with good players, and I don’t think we are going to get as much money as some people think we will should Richarlison be sold.

Tom Davies has 18 months left on his contract in January and just 12 months in the summer. I think it’s time to sell tbh. Mina is in the same situation, 18 months left in January and 12 months left in the summer, but I personally think we should extend Mina’s contract and sell someone like Holgate instead.

I think we could get as much as 30 million from the combined sales of Davies and Holgate, which could then go towards a top centre half.

The Richarlison money can then go towards a forward and a right back.
Richarlison’s fee depends on the clubs interested. But I would expect 80. But that will also depend on him having a good season. And yes I would sell Holgate and Davies as well.

The problem with giving mina a new deal, is he’s already on big money so would want more. And then we could be left with 2 CB’s on contracts into their 30’s who maybe 3rd and 4th choice. With Godfrey and if we buy a new one. For the record I’d keep Mina and try and sell Keane, but like a few have said, that might be tricky.

Richarlison’s fee depends on the clubs interested. But I would expect 80. But that will also depend on him having a good season. And yes I would sell Holgate and Davies as well.

The problem with giving mina a new deal, is he’s already on big money so would want more. And then we could be left with 2 CB’s on contracts into their 30’s who maybe 3rd and 4th choice. With Godfrey and if we buy a new one. For the record I’d keep Mina and try and sell Keane, but like a few have said, that might be tricky.

I agree. Richarlison’s price will come down to how much the buyer might be willing to pay. Similarly, Mina would need to find a club that was willing to exceed his current wage at Everton if he wanted more money elsewhere, and I don’t think there would be a massive queue. The concern is he winds his contract down, and then he may find a queue of suitors that could pay him more than Everton.

Yep we’re stuck with him for the foreseeable
I know. On his wages no one will touch him and he still has nearly 4 years on his contract. Maybe just give him the Bolasie/Besic treatment and have him collecting cones. He isn't good enough and will always have an error in him.
Baffled by this, yes Keane isnt the best in the league, but he was great last season and hes mainly a good CB option.

Talk of "being stuck" and comparing him to Bolaise and Besic is quite laughable.

Look at the table, hes a top 4 CB.

I could probably name 5 or 6 better CBs than him in the league, yet you people think hes James Tomkins or something while you worship that complete Turkish donkey at Leicester and Yerry Mina cos he dances.

giphy.gif

Baffled by this, yes Keane isnt the best in the league, but he was great last season and hes mainly a good CB option.

Talk of "being stuck" and comparing him to Bolaise and Besic is quite laughable.

Look at the table, hes a top 4 CB.

I could probably name 5 or 6 better CBs than him in the league, yet you people think hes James Tomkins or something while you worship that complete Turkish donkey at Leicester and Yerry Mina cos he dances.

giphy.gif

Maybe comparing him to Bolasie/Besic is wrong.

However I stand by what I think standard wise. Both him and Holgate are good enough to be 4th choice. I want a new CB good enough to partner Godfrey, Mina would be my 1st choice back up. Its then a choice between Holgate and Keane. Holgate edges it because in an emergency he can play RB or DM he's not the required standard to play there every game but fill in during a crisis.

Keane also seems to be affected by crowds which is why his best form was between June 2020 and March 2021. Also he then maybe slightly harshly lost his England place and this seemed to also destroy his fragile confidence as he was involved in several errors that led to goals after this. So for me I want him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.