Everton in pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
My observations from the latest training video...

- Kean being all like "don't film me, I should be with Mbappe and Neymar, not Kenny and Davies"
- Rafael looking like a giant Milka bar and is Bernard our new coach?
- Keane looking as trim as Godfrey and Holgate to be fair - obviously looked after himself with all this new CB talk.
- Rafael knows Kenny is crap really!
- Gbamin is gonna be boss when we are next in the Soccer AM Crossbar challenge
- Gylfi absolutely blowing out of his arse afterwards with no surprise there (Run Forrest, run!)
- James completing his first proper training session since he played for Porto. Showed some real desire though so can't fault him. Really hope he stays.

Summary: Well done Rafael. The type of training and the intensity shown was better than all of ones I saw from Ancellotti combined. It is exactly what this team needs at present.

Gbamin looks like a quiet lad in the last couple training videos, not really calling for the ball or reacting much in his body language. Hopefully he can get up to speed and grow in confidence.

Got a ticket for the United game but sat in the East stand with the Mancs. Need put my best Oasis accent on that day.

Just had to sign up to their site and got one no problem, could even pick my own seat. I reckon there's plenty of Blues who've done the same and will be dotted around the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.