Everton in pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Towards the end of today’s video I think Branthwaite is there talking to Brands? On the captions it has Branthwaite saying “I’m going!” - to which Brands replied “I’m sorry”, end of caption conversation and Brands leaves the gym!

Wonder what that’s all about?

What captions?

What captions?
The one version I saw had “auto captions”, they were quite interesting - comments from players, the guys doing the tests etc, then the towards the end the exchange between Brands and who I thought was Branthwaite!

Here you go! Apologies for the quality of the pictures, screen shots of the Facebook version of the video!

Attachments

• B466C25C-1FC2-486C-8248-E89EB6C144C4.png
    B466C25C-1FC2-486C-8248-E89EB6C144C4.png
    536.6 KB · Views: 154
  • 1EC233A8-9FF2-4468-A04B-1FF169C719CC.png
    1EC233A8-9FF2-4468-A04B-1FF169C719CC.png
    553.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

9 sugar lumps please, Gylfi

" By the way Carlo had already promised me the captain's armband for the next 3 yrs, and I was about to sign on a 100k pw deal till 2027...the contract's on your desk, let's just sort that out when I take you to dinner tonight"

No, had a great start, hit a rough patch and lost his place then got back in and had season ended by injury.
All good learning experiences for an 18 year old

I read somewhere that he only performed when next to a certain partner. I can't remember the names of his CB partners at Blackburn, though. Typical, I know...

Didn't Branthewaite stink the gaff out whilst on loan at Blackburn? NEA.

Not really, he was very mixed, started really well then struggled for a bit before coming back into a bit of form.

Blackburn was a bit of a mess at the time.

He did exactly as well as you would expect a kid with about 20 games in his career under his belt to do in the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.