Everton in pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they might be doing split days given there’s at least 10 first team not spotted

Covid regs and all that with them coming off holiday

Possible to do with some involved in pre-euros warmups etc?

I know BG is there, but no MK? Possible its to do with italy? (BG didnt have to leave the country ofcourse).

Possible to do with some involved in pre-euros warmups etc?

I know BG is there, but no MK? Possible its to do with italy? (BG didnt have to leave the country ofcourse).

Kean was last in Jamaica I saw on Instagram, so I just assume he's isolating

Think Allan was in Brazil

"Yeah come on in gaffer, I'll show you round. How do you take your tea?"

rafael-benitez-and-gylfi-sigurdsson-of-everton-arrive-for-preseason-picture-id1327063584
9 sugar lumps please, Gylfi

Anything less than 25 goals in our first game and no pre season cup, and it’s a disappointing pre season.

So exciting to see our brave, brave lionhearts returning to Finch Farm. Has there ever been a more likeable crop of players at Everton?. Yes, they all ooze talent and flair, but it is their steely, determined 'never say die' mentality that their legions of supporters find most endearing and which is the wellspring of their legendary status. In the pantheon of 'Everton club greats', this current squad sits at the very top table.

I am so anticipating the start of the new season, I can barely sleep...

NSNO

been like that for me since 97/8. I thought 96/7 would be good....

Believe we’ve not seen:

Allan
Doucoure
Kean
Holgate
Iwobi
Kenny
Tosun
Brantwaithe
Nkounou
Bernard
Gordon
Towards the end of today’s video I think Branthwaite is there talking to Brands? On the captions it has Branthwaite saying “I’m going!” - to which Brands replied “I’m sorry”, end of caption conversation and Brands leaves the gym!

Wonder what that’s all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.