Everton in pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareth Bale managed it well.

yeah, and closer to home, DCL.

For all the players though, Ronaldo must be a role model. It must be easy to read or find out about how he has taken care of his health, fitness, etc, and it's just amazing, for instance to see Rooney today and Ronaldo at the same age, and think of what might have been for Rooney! He seems to be going to the same Personal Trainer as Unsy!

For all the players though, Ronaldo must be a role model. It must be easy to read or find out about how he has taken care of his health, fitness, etc, and it's just amazing, for instance to see Rooney today and Ronaldo at the same age, and think of what might have been for Rooney! He seems to be going to the same Personal Trainer as Unsy!

8E2349FC-4ED5-433A-A930-410B22338EC1.jpeg

Can you imagine at Man U when Ronaldo was downing health shakes, extra practice and eating green, lean and clean, or whatever he does, Rooney's like 'naaa sack it, i'm going to<do whatever Rooney does> . Proper old fashioned mentality it looks like! Having a laugh of course, but Rooney could still be playing couldn't he.

Can you imagine at Man U when Ronaldo was downing health shakes, extra practice and eating green, lean and clean, or whatever he does, Rooney's like 'naaa sack it, i'm going to<do whatever Rooney does> . Proper old fashioned mentality it looks like! Having a laugh of course, but Rooney could still be playing couldn't he.

It’s mad that Rooney was finished at 30 and Ronaldo’s peak lasted about 10 years.

Agreed, man. I’m considering his name on the back of my shirt after a tasty through ball against Accrington Stanley so if he manages a few decent PL games this year my head will fall off.

It's also nice, and what us blues are supposed to be like - that we will hero worship him and welcome him back however good he is. He deserves some love, even if he ends up being crap. But his thighs look like The Rock's, his hairstyle is something else, and that pass suggest he will...don't say it , don't say it, don't say it....

Had no idea we even played yesterday. Good to get some minutes and a win

It was pretty funny that they had multiple cameras, Benitez in a suit, commentator & co-commentator, but they didn't have the guts to tell us about it. Sort of, kinda half dont blame them, but they were obviously only telling us if it was a win. Be cool if they could do that in the proper PL fixtures too. 'We don't want to know until you've got some good news for us'. That would be a far less stressful way to live like a blue.

It was pretty funny that they had multiple cameras, Benitez in a suit, commentator & co-commentator, but they didn't have the guts to tell us about it. Sort of, kinda half dont blame them, but they were obviously only telling us if it was a win. Be cool if they could do that in the proper PL fixtures too. 'We don't want to know until you've got some good news for us'. That would be a far less stressful way to live like a blue.
Very kim jong un from the toffees

….whilst some of it is down to lifestyle, lots is down to genes. I know the Rooney‘s a little and they are built like wardrobes, especially on his mother’s side. The power and physicality that made him stand out at 16 was always going to catch up.

in his latter playing days he looks tubby but he’s a good professional and trainer. Having a neck like Oddjob is natural & something Ronaldo doesn’t have to worry about.

If they only told us about wins we won't be see much football.

Status
Not open for further replies.