Everton in pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt recognize the other coaches other than Benitez and Dunc. Strange the backroom staff havent been announced yet after weeks of talking lol

The Echo have also confirmed that Allan, Doucoure, Kean & Bernard are all currently doing individual work at home whilst they complete their isolation. All are due back at FF themselves 'in the next few days'.
According to Allan's insta he's in Naples. So his isolation hasn't even started yet

According to Allan's insta he's in Naples. So his isolation hasn't even started yet
I saw that too.. but that could have been from last week? it looked like a edited montage of him doing his PT work in the gym, which loads of players do. Ditto Moise Kean.

I saw that too.. but that could have been from last week? it looked like a edited montage of him doing his PT work in the gym, which loads of players do. Ditto Moise Kean.
He put on his story his hair getting chopped and a thank you message for his Italian barber. He could've flown him over but I doubt it. What I think is happening is he's spending 10 days in Italy which is on the Amber list, having spent time in Brazil which is in the red list so he doesn't have to spend time in the Quarantine hotel.

Anyone know the situation regarding tickets for the pre-season friendly at Old Trafford? They seem to be on sale on the ManU website but no mention of them on the Everton website? Is it likely to be segregated seating even though it's a friendly?

Just curious as to any more rumours?

Only 3 friendlies scheduled at the mo (3 very good friendlies admittingly), expecting a couple more like wigan? preston? tranmere?

Status
Not open for further replies.