Everton ideas for last season at goodison

…..cut a load of seats out of Gwladys St and re-build the Boys Pen. I see no reason why the current generation shouldn’t suffer.
Yeah, but not with the chain link fencing at the top that they added in the 70's, at least have it like it was in the 60's, when you could wait for the copper on Gladys St. to walk past and then make the great escape, over the railings and down into the St. end. I don't think I spent a full match in the pen in the early 60's, it frightened me far more than taking my chance climbing out did.

When Young's contract expires at the end of the season, on the last day I would us to fire him out of the stadium in a cannon like those clowns do in the circus.

Bye-bye Ashley...

I would like the administration of the club to stay out of it.
Just let the team play the best football it can ( and maybe win the majority of home matches)
No schmaltzy , lachrymose official ‘events’
It’s up to us supporters to navigate the season long farewell.
Last match, the club and the stewards need to step aside , no lap of appreciation for the players, it will be for the supporters and Goodison Park only .Any players and staff can participate as private individuals but no official stuff.