Everton. I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, I thought the Bily one might not meet universal agreement. Think the rest is fair.

The lad who said Yakubu and Fellaini weren't decent is sadly an utter bozo, but as he's managed to spell his username incorrectly....

Utter Bozo? You said they were boss. Decent maybe but boss never -perhaps your supporting only goes back to the late 90's and can be forgive for not seeing a decent Everton team.

Twenty goals in a season is boss, quite clearly.

Fellaini and Bily were excellent players and provided great value for money. Boss.

You've had another disaster here buddy. You've even messed up the quoting function.

Fellaini and Bily were excellent players and provided great value for money. Boss.

You've had another disaster here buddy. You've even messed up the quoting function.

No, just quote a posted you made saying Billy perhaps wasn't boss as you seem to incline he was.

The only nightmare on here is yourself. Yakubu not bad but never an Everton legend. Fellaini never really wanted to be here as for vaule for money Fellaini £15 million 2008 club record fee
Yakubu £11.25 million 2007 club record fee

Lukaku was a BOSS'ER player than them both in terms of goals and value for money

No, just quote a posted you made saying Billy perhaps wasn't boss as you seem to incline he was.

The only nightmare on here is yourself. Yakubu not bad but never an Everton legend. Fellaini never really wanted to be here as for vaule for money Fellaini £15 million 2008 club record fee
Yakubu £11.25 million 2007 club record fee

Lukaku was a BOSS'ER player than them both in terms of goals and value for money

Not Everton legends, but boss players. Quite clearly, as shown. Only you have called them legends.

And Lukaku, as I put on my list and you agree that I'm right, boss too.

£15m for Fellaini, great player, sold £28m. So again, you've proved me right.

You've had a nightmare here mate. Time for bed.

Everton are crap, like really crap and have been for years. Our best players are leaving what’s not to love?

Reactions: MrD

giphy.gif

Not Everton legends, but boss players. Quite clearly, as shown. Only you have called them legends.

And Lukaku, as I put on my list and you agree that I'm right, boss too.

£15m for Fellaini, great player, sold £28m. So again, you've proved me right.

You've had a nightmare here mate. Time for bed.

In what? That transfer values have rocketed. Tell me what difference in a boss player and legend is. For me it's pretty much the same.
Bilyaletdinov in your own admission wasn't the real deal

Last edited:
In what? That transfer values have rocketed. Tell me what difference in a boss player and legend is. For me it's pretty much the same.
Bilyaletdinov in your own admission wasn't the real deal
Are you really asking that question??

I've posted this elsewhere but my biggest concern is that there's no football strategy and no commercial strategy.

I would have hope and optimism if the type of managers, transfer policy, recruitments, playing style were somewhat consistent

Moyes Martinez Koeman and Allardyce are so different in their style
Are we looking for young talent, nurturing them, or senior pros ?
Attacking, defensive, mixed style?
Are we bothered if one year Stones-Barkley-Lukaku look like a great core, and then suddenly they're gone?
Are groups like the U20s - Lookman, DCL, Kenny, Davies, Dowell - worth investing in or will young English players look elsewhere for future careers?
Are Vlasic type players going to bother in the future coming to Everton?

To make up for a lack of serious money, we've got to make sure that we have a consistent style and organisational culture, and that's not working out now, with the recent sales of Barkley, Stones, Lukaku, the purchase of Rooney, Sigurdsson could still make sense , but it just doesn't look like a club that values young talent at the moment, with Vlasic, Lookman bought and not played. DCL of course, Davies and Kenny have been used well but only be necessity.

Yeah I hate Everton right now.

I hate Bill Kenwright, I hate Robert Elstone, I hate Jon Woods. I despise Sam Allardyce, Sammy Lee and Craig Shakespeare.

And I find Steve Walsh to be a disgusting waste of oxygen. You know when you stub your toe and you just want to destroy everything near you, fist through a door type thing. That's my feelings towards him.

I always laughed at this thread but the last 24 hours have turned me to the dark side. I really struggle to think of anything positive about the club at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.