Everton/hummel Launch Alan Ball Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf Mikey the first thing it says on page 1 is that these are a "limited edition" so if they mass produced them there wouldn't have been the need to make them sound so exclusive.

I just disagree with the idea of something being limited edition like that, mainly because it instantly creates a situation of haves and have nots and also doesn't take into account certain situations

For instance, you might want a pair but you don't get paid till the end of the month, but because they've put them on sale mid-month it means you miss out through no fault of your own. If they weren't limited edition you could wait till you get that pay cheque and buy them then

I just think it's very exploitative and not really in spirit with what our club stands for

I say this as someone who wouldn't have bought them anyway btw, but it's just a crummy thing to do to those who would want them and couldn't get them due to things out of their control

I thought about it, I had them in by basket in fact...then I remembered I only buy trainers in the sales and I don't like tennis shoe style anyway

If you missed out don't worry, you can pick some up for the bargain price of £250 or £350 on ebay.

I hope this seller is getting bombarded with daft questions off Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.