Everton Home Games 2018/19 From Afar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis1878

Player Valuation: £30m
Hi all,

Gonna try and get to a few home games this season, but have struggled to in the past living in Norwich and have had to settle for away games like Lyon last season.

Any of you travel to home games from outside of Merseyside?

Looking to do so without shelling a bomb load of money out.

Also, how tough will it be to grab a ticket or two for a game? I am a member but guessing it wont be easy.

Cheers ,

Joel

Hi all,

Gonna try and get to a few home games this season, but have struggled to in the past living in Norwich and have had to settle for away games like Lyon last season.

Also, how tough will it be to grab a ticket or two for a game? I am a member but guessing it wont be easy.

Cheers ,

Joel

Should be quite easy to get a ticket or 2 for most games, you might struggle for the Derby and other games, the membership thing is quite good I think.

The forum has thread for tickets https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...s-face-value-only.51495/page-833#post-6428499 also theres normally a few doing the rounds on Twitter and of course the last resort is Stubbhub.

Happy hunting frandel.

Should be quite easy to get a ticket or 2 for most games, you might struggle for the Derby and other games, the membership thing is quite good I think.

The forum has thread for tickets https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...s-face-value-only.51495/page-833#post-6428499 also theres normally a few doing the rounds on Twitter and of course the last resort is Stubbhub.

Happy hunting frandel.
Tbf I've found decent seats/prices for my nephew and brother when using stubhub. It can be alright tbf

Hi all,

Cheers ,

Joel

A half hour since this was posted. I can't believe that nobody has said it yet. GOT standards are slipping.

WOOL

Hi all,

Cheers ,

Joel

I travel to 4 or 5 a year from Belfast. Had no problems with any game last year but definitely needed the membership. Would have been difficult without it for most games other than where the away team didn't take the upper bullens.

Hi all,

Cheers ,

Joel
Search for East Anglian Toffees on Facebook mate, we are the affiliated supporters group for that area and often run mini buses from Postwick

Hi all,

Cheers ,

Joel

Try getting to the home games living in Norway, where half of the people supports the ugly neighbours and all of the planes land in Manchester lol:confused::(

Worth noting that London Euston is closed for three weekends from 18 August to 2 September inclusive, so I would bet a fair few London / south east toffees (including me) will struggle to get up to Goodison / StubHub their season tickets for the Southampton and Huddersfield games on 18 August and 1 September

Status
Not open for further replies.