Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its deffo Jamie Carragher and it's deffo the Pier Head. Whether it's Friday I don't know. I don't see many RS shirts on display but I donlt know whether there was on Friday either.

Is that a Last Supper T short he's is wearing? Is there any relevance in that?
I can assure you that it was Friday. The T-Shirt is something he's advertising very recently - it was talked about on Sky - but that's not the reason.

Hi trying to read other forums on the site, agree with you about my comments being boring and tedious but keep getting asked the same questions to which I don't have all or any of the answers anyway.
I wasn't at the Pier Head nor do I condone anyone who was there.red blue yellow or black.
The criminals will hopefully all be caught eventually.
There are also more serious things happening worldwide and even in Liverpool.
Murders, stabbings, robberies etc.Real proper crime,
etc.
Not that I am only interested in crime btw.

I never made a comment about it but hopefully answered any posts made directly to me except
the rude ones.
I am not responsible for 3000 or so who decide to go on a pissup or a rampage and nor do I try to make any excuses for any of those that went.
Hope that suits even though off-topic.

Was there proper crime happening at the pier head though? Some body was stabbed, criminal damage of a building , assalting police officers and more. The people who were doing it were idiots and it reflects on the city as a whole when the videos hit the news or social media

Its deffo Jamie Carragher and it's deffo the Pier Head. Whether it's Friday I don't know. I don't see many RS shirts on display but I donlt know whether there was on Friday either.

Is that a Last Supper T short he's is wearing? Is there any relevance in that?
Like everything those scabs do, they have pinched it. Plagiarised the idea from The Last Supper, as revived by da Vinci. They believe they will be at the second sitting of The Last Supper. Everything those grebs do is either stolen, or is lethall. Best fans in de weerld do eh!
And as for Spit The Dog lurking with intent, he, like all the other gobshoite rs pundits, are freakin' fireproof. They infest the media and have reduced journalism to pond life level.
One last thing on this theme, as far too much time is given over to them; A question if I can, please;
Q How do you anger a BLUE?
A By telling them a lie!

Q How do you anger a red?
A By telling them the truth.!
AMEN!

Good morning everyone. Just read the thread." do we want a r/s on our forum " didn't really though.
obviously I won't be posting anymore.( yeee ) not that I had much chance too anyway.
To me that's a shame as I do have some knowledge and History on football matters and
I hoped that I could have amused some older members of memories from the great days of the 80s.
of both clubs especially LFC where I was a small shareholder and seeing that I can now Swear.
( Hughes was a prick )
I have many memories of being an adopted blue at the time and I could have shared some of them
with them. Going to Stringfellows with Sharpie and Gary L.( I paid as they said they had no money on them )
They shared my table at the club after match reception in the hotel after the 86 final.
The punters thought I was a player so I signed autographs as Peter Reid for a laugh. Great man.
The Griff singing on stage " here we go " cause someone forgot to bring the record.
Drinking the best wines in the boardroom after winning the league and many more.
Had much more fun in them days with the blue fans than any reds.
Also, the club restaurant was far superior to anything Anfield had.

My thanks to the mods for not banning me just because I am a red ( itching )
as Trump would say " GOOD JOB "

All the best for a great new season with a great new manager and owners at last.

PS. Please don't ask me to stay. ( only kidding ).

Laters you patronizing and condescending bellend.Oh and don't you worry mate, we'll be back as a force to be reckoned with again.

Like everything those scabs do, they have pinched it. Plagiarised the idea from The Last Supper, as revived by da Vinci. They believe they will be at the second sitting of The Last Supper. Everything those grebs do is either stolen, or is lethall. Best fans in de weerld do eh!
And as for Spit The Dog lurking with intent, he, like all the other gobshoite rs pundits, are freakin' fireproof. They infest the media and have reduced journalism to pond life level.
One last thing on this theme, as far too much time is given over to them; A question if I can, please;
Q How do you anger a BLUE?
A By telling them a lie!

Q How do you anger a red?
A By telling them the truth.!
AMEN!

I don't, I just ignore them.

Watch them run amoke again tonight and wreck the place. Got away with it last week scott free so why wouldn't do repeat it. Hopefully few of them head to Manchester too and get a good hiding . Cue blaming the Mancs

The red who introduced himself to the site on this thread probably did himself no favours as obviously this thread is about the damage to the Liver buildings, done because they are now our headquarters, the reds having shown no desire to attack the buildings in the past. I was amazed that locals would try to and did set fire to such an iconic building on the waterfront, whilst others cheered and did not intervene. The aftermath on Twitter was the same. Whilst obviously the majority of reds did not turn up at the Pier Head the ones on my Twitter timeline spent their time justifying the gathering which the club/their fan groups had specifically asked them not to do, laughing about the arson and blaming a young Everton Fan. The hundreds fighting with the police and ambulance service seems to have been conveniently airbrushed away.

This is the latest in a long line of behaviour, maybe stretching back to the Emlyn Hughes incident, by the reds which has strained relationships between the fan bases, my first recollection of such was being threatened by a much older red outside Maine Rd after the disallowed Bryan Hamilton goal.

Fans of both clubs used to watch the other play. My family are all blues but we used to be given tickets on a regular basis to watch Everton one week and Liverpool the next. It probably stopped mid 70s, the only game I paid to watch Liverpool when Everton weren't playing was Barcelona when I went in the Kop with mates to see Cruyff/Neeskens play.

The reason I say this is the red on here ( who didn't hide) got a fairly rough time. It may have been because of his particular views, but he is never going to have an Everton slant on events.I would never write on a Liverpool forum , but I do read other fans forums usually just before we play them. Is there room on here for sane fans of other clubs.....even reds, who will obviously be looking at the world through different lenses ?

Status
Not open for further replies.