Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your joking....right.
look I've got no problem at all with you coming on this website but do you seriously think people on here will take you serious when you infer rightly or wrongly that some evertonians wanted man city to beat Everton and yet when asked did you think liverpudlians wanted Blackburn to beat them you wouldn't answer the question the way you have done through the majority of your posts

Good morning everyone. Just read the thread." do we want a r/s on our forum " didn't really though.
obviously I won't be posting anymore.( yeee ) not that I had much chance too anyway.
To me that's a shame as I do have some knowledge and History on football matters and
I hoped that I could have amused some older members of memories from the great days of the 80s.
of both clubs especially LFC where I was a small shareholder and seeing that I can now Swear.
( Hughes was a prick )
I have many memories of being an adopted blue at the time and I could have shared some of them
with them. Going to Stringfellows with Sharpie and Gary L.( I paid as they said they had no money on them )
They shared my table at the club after match reception in the hotel after the 86 final.
The punters thought I was a player so I signed autographs as Peter Reid for a laugh. Great man.
The Griff singing on stage " here we go " cause someone forgot to bring the record.
Drinking the best wines in the boardroom after winning the league and many more.
Had much more fun in them days with the blue fans than any reds.
Also, the club restaurant was far superior to anything Anfield had.

My thanks to the mods for not banning me just because I am a red ( itching )
as Trump would say " GOOD JOB "

All the best for a great new season with a great new manager and owners at last.

PS. Please don't ask me to stay. ( only kidding ).
Your post smacks of "Look what you could have won " a la Bullseye .

If you had once , just once , held your hands up and agreed that the RS are a bunch of despicable toe rags ......sigh

With love from the GOT brethren
Me da's fave song lol

Good morning everyone. Just read the thread." do we want a r/s on our forum " didn't really though.
obviously I won't be posting anymore.( yeee ) not that I had much chance too anyway.
To me that's a shame as I do have some knowledge and History on football matters and
I hoped that I could have amused some older members of memories from the great days of the 80s.
of both clubs especially LFC where I was a small shareholder and seeing that I can now Swear.
( Hughes was a prick )
I have many memories of being an adopted blue at the time and I could have shared some of them
with them. Going to Stringfellows with Sharpie and Gary L.( I paid as they said they had no money on them )
They shared my table at the club after match reception in the hotel after the 86 final.
The punters thought I was a player so I signed autographs as Peter Reid for a laugh. Great man.
The Griff singing on stage " here we go " cause someone forgot to bring the record.
Drinking the best wines in the boardroom after winning the league and many more.

All the best for a great new season with a great new manager and owners at last.

This post just illustrates the arrogance, lack of self awareness and superiority complex that many kopites seem to have. It's this weird need they have to feel superior to conceal their own feelings of inferiority.

"I could have amused some older members." People who are genuinely amusing don't feel the need to tell others they are. Those that do aren't remotely amusing.

As for the rest of the drivel you posted:

I was a shareholder, an adopted blue, I went to Stringfellows with Sharpie and Gary L and I paid coz I'm loaded me. I shared a table with them at the club after match reception after the 86 final. I drank the best wines in the board room after winning the league coz I'm well connected me. I've got friends in high places. I'm important! Are you impressed yet, lads? What about if I told you Hughes was a prick, Peter Reid was a great man and I used to have more fun with Blues fans rather than reds. Would that earn me some of the credibiltiy I so desperately seek?

Bore off, you utter cockwomble.

( Hughes was a prick )

No1 is assed

One site claiming this guy was at the Pier Head on Friday - it is him but is it the alleged Pier head incident?
1593602275384.png

Perhaps I'm going against the trend, but if you're being genuine (I'll take it as you are on face value) then I'll acknowledge your openness and honesty.

You'll get criticism for being on here for being a Red, but personally I have no issue if you are being honest, open and not here to simply antagonise or gloat.

If you've got a thick skin - you'll need it - and perhaps discuss some non-Everton or Liverpool stuff then you'll probably get by, but some will never take to you.

It's not what I would do, but each to their own and a hello...

Anyway, to the topic at hand: I know many of my friends who do go the game are embarrassed and disgusted by Thursday and Friday's actions.

However, to make a sweeping statement that those involved on Friday aren't match going fans is incorrect - I know that for a fact. There'll be those who don't go...

... ,but there were many who do go. The real issue I have is that as a fan base you've allowed these groups to swell in number and act without any real criticism.

I have friends and family who are reds and go the game, who are disgusted by it and the behaviour in the past, but as I've said to them where is the challenge?

If you're unhappy with being tarred with the same brush, perhaps your fan base should out these individuals rather than cheer them or label people grasses.

That's not a direction at you personally, but an observation about you (your fans) as a collective. I've previously said the same about racism in our own fan base.

Inaction or directing the blame to other peoples' shoulders (their scallies not fans... their students no fans... their from out of town) is nigh on being complicit.

Realising that you have a problem and taking some ownership of the issue might make people slightly more considerate of your fan base rather than disgust.
Couldn't help coming back to this post Phil.

Given where this guy has gone with subsequent posts it just proves why we need to be wary of anybody coming on here professing to be genuine Liverpool fans in peace. I have no idea at the moment whether this guy is even a RS or whether he is one of the numerous WUM multis that plague this site for some reason.

We all know there are good Liverpool fans out there but sadly they are way outnumbered by the bad ones, not to mention a club that does it's best to overlook acts of vandalism and aggression carried out in their name. I only have to look at my own family as evidence of this. I have two older brothers, both big Liverpool fans, and I've spoken to both of them over the last week. One condemned Friday night out of hand, and the other defended it saying we would do the same.

One site claiming this guy was at the Pier Head on Friday - it is him but is it the alleged Pier head incident?
View attachment 92761
Its deffo Jamie Carragher and it's deffo the Pier Head. Whether it's Friday I don't know. I don't see many RS shirts on display but I donlt know whether there was on Friday either.

Is that a Last Supper T short he's is wearing? Is there any relevance in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.