Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not bitter to feel aggrieved when someone screws you over or treats you badly, constantly makes fun of you, etc. It's not even bitter to feel hard done by when things go against you, or to feel misrepresented by a biased agenda led media.

Bitterness is getting everything you want, and still being bitter about it, like a spoilt child.

Bitterness is winning and rubbing it in other people's faces because you have no concept of joy or happiness, because your entire existence is based on getting one over on someone else and gloating about it.

Bitterness is winning a trophy for the 1st time in 30 years, and the 1st thought is to celebrate outside the Headquarters of your rivals, and vandalising landmarks for daring to be there.

Bitterness is getting to a European final, being interviewed on TV and gloating to a group of supporters who weren't even in the competition.

Bitterness is choosing to support a side who have won more than virtually every other team in the country, and being bitter when anyone else wins anything.

Bitterness is constantly needing your collective egos fed, ramming it down everyone's throats for decades, but being offended and getting hyper defensive when anyone dares to suggest any negative behaviour from your players or fans.

Liverpool have far and away the most bitter, twisted, selfish, miserable, mean spirited, saw loser, ungracious winner, perennially offended, condescending, glory hunting, classless, immature, childlike fanbase there is. It's not even close. And that even that goes for former players as well, who have infiltrated every and all avenue of media to help push the propoganda.

The only reason you call Everton bitter is because all of the above is true, and despite all the trophies, you are jealous of what makes us special.

It's an absolute fallacy that Everton are bitter, and one that has been peddled for decades to excuse your own childish behaviour. It's literally the only comeback you have.

But the more you peddle it, the more it proves my point.

Enjoy your hollow victories and your gloating. I know it won't bring you any true joy.
Post of the century, and then some, take a bow young man

I remember many, many years ago I was in the centre at Saint George's Hall and the library opposite wishing our neighbours well but a certain Emlyn Hughes ruined it for me with the remark he made which was cheered by the red fans.. I fully sympathise with regard to the 96 but my feelings towards our neighbours changed irrevocably from that EH day.

Just been for milk. House on the way has a cardboard cutout of klopp.
I looked at it and did a double take and said to the builders on site "my word, I thought it was Harold Shipman"
Cue witty response of " on your way for a pint of bitter then?"

Ouch, they've got you there buddy

Just been for milk. House on the way has a cardboard cutout of klopp.
I looked at it and did a double take and said to the builders on site "my word, I thought it was Harold Shipman"
Cue witty response of " on your way for a pint of bitter then?"
Imagine being able to walk past something like that and not aiming a firework at it.

It's actually not that difficult.

Excellent, considered post, a start could be if their own club took ownership and set an example, like apologizing officially to our club, for the damage to our clubs property, damage to the City's itself property and the damage to Liverpool's City's reputation as a whole. Plus endangering the lives of the people of Liverpool as a whole, by even being there in them numbers in the first place, during a deadly pandemic.

You are asking a wee bit too much of them I am afraid.

Great post Phil. Exactly how I feel. I come from a family of reds and I gave one of my brothers down the banks on Friday, before the Pier Head kicked off, for defending their actions the previous night. He has a wife and granddaughter who are both isolating.

I just don't get why their first reaction is to go on the defensive all the time

Because they have no excuse for their moronic behaviour.

Mad isn't it? The blue light thing is wrong for two very important reasons.

One, it's the classic rapists defence that they were asking for it. Nothing further needs said on that.

Two, it wasn't the lights, they know full well it was a targetted attack on Everton FC headquarters, something the Echo cowards also ignore.

Spot on why else did they take fireworks to the Pierhead.

Lads, again...

THE BUILDING WAS NOT LIT UP BLUE.
THE BUILDING WAS LIT UP IN RED WHITE and BLUE FOR ARMED FORCES WEEK

Same as it is every year
Red, where?

Gunshot Shooting GIF - Gunshot Shooting Firing GIFs

One of my red mates actually said to me:

'Yeah he shoudn't have fired the fireworks but was a bit of a stupid idea from Everton to have the blue lights on'

Hang on a sec....every Evertonian in the city has had to put up with all these cringy posters / cardboard cut outs / Jurgen Klopp sex dolls being plastered over the city for weeks, and there hasn't been one example of an Everton fan vandalising any of that stuff.

But the reds see one blue light and they're all offended and feel provoked to attack it!?
When we put our statue of Dixie Dean outside the park end they painted it over in red paint ....nothing changes - My Red cousin telephoned me - I told him his fans were scum, after the peir head antics - he was an Evertonian -NO
- Don't forget it's a different generation to us - they are not used to winning big things - err you won the European cup last season ........
How about the Man City getting wrecked I asked - it was the police fault they sent the City coach on the wrong route .......
I reminded him the LFC top police officer was a kopite
Klopp a great manager we will win things now for years - No he is not I claimed - also what will happen when they present you with the new VAR trophy that helped you to win the title.....

Anyway I only telephoned you about your health.......
Speechless after that, and he is a level-headed Red normally........

When we put our statue of Dixie Dean outside the park end they painted it over in red paint ....nothing changes - My Red cousin telephoned me - I told him his fans were scum, after the peir head antics - he was an Evertonian -NO
- Don't forget it's a different generation to us - they are not used to winning big things - err you won the European cup last season ........
How about the Man City getting wrecked I asked - it was the police fault they sent the City coach on the wrong route .......
I reminded him the LFC top police officer was a kopite
Klopp a great manager we will win things now for years - No he is not I claimed - also what will happen when they present you with the new VAR trophy that helped you to win the title.....

Anyway I only telephoned you about your health.......
Speechless after that, and he is a level-headed Red normally........

They all show their true colours at some point mate

I remember many, many years ago I was in the centre at Saint George's Hall and the library opposite wishing our neighbours well but a certain Emlyn Hughes ruined it for me with the remark he made which was cheered by the red fans..
Yes, that was the point that 'friendly rivalry' went out the window. Emlyn Hughes set the tone for the future behaviours of generations of kopites. He showed that it was not enough to celebrate your victories and be happy. No, for him (and most kopites since then) 'celebrating' meant ridiculing others. Rubbing peoples nose in it was more important to him than simply enjoying success.

Yes, that was the point that 'friendly rivalry' went out the window. Emlyn Hughes set the tone for the future behaviours of generations of kopites. He showed that it was not enough to celebrate your victories and be happy. No, for him (and most kopites since then) 'celebrating' meant ridiculing others. Rubbing peoples nose in it was more important to him than simply enjoying success.
That was when I started despising that club. I used pictures of Emlyn Hughes on my dart board for years after that, thanks to Shoot magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.