Status
Not open for further replies.
Here he is

Attachments

• 551A916D-4908-46A0-99A0-787772ACF896.jpeg
    551A916D-4908-46A0-99A0-787772ACF896.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 269
There's so much hypocrisy in here.

If Everton had just won the league after all of these years, can you imagine the scenes? Yes we wouldn't have targetted the Liver Building but there's the same fair amount of scumbags in our fanbase too that may have done something to their L1 shop or something similar to rub it in to their rivals.

How can you sit there and slam them for ignoring lockdown rules. If Everton won the league, it would be the exact same end result.

They're not scum or some different breed, they're your neighbours, your friends etc...

Don't hate on them, it's just bitter. They're enjoying their moment and hopefully one day we'll get ours.
Funniest bit is you comparing an iconic city landmark with a unit in a shopping centre.

lol

How can i draw parallels? Because the common denominator is that we're all human beings! We have the same flaws.

It only takes one person to do something violent and many will follow. Just like lots of these protests happening lately, especially under the influence of booze.
Whilst I agree with the general point that every club has bad apples, can you point me to any examples of Everton fans attacking LFC-related property or monuments under the guise of celebrations, because I can't think of any. I am sure there will have been some low-level graffiti for example, but nothing so obvious as last night.

Can't even say it's a one off, when they won the champions league, didn't they vandalised St Ruperts Tower afterwards ?
They did.

If no action is forthcoming over this latest horror show ( & i'm not holding me breath) it will just keep happening , rinse & repeat until the sadly inevitable scenario of lives lost.
It was a massive statement of non intent after the Man City coach was attacked.

Its as if the "authorities" have gave them carte blanche and the idiots are making full use of it.
Surely something has to be done now.

Because we all sadly know how it ends.

Are Merseyside Police going to try and track down that prick firing the fireworks?

Given the videos and pics all over social media, it shouldn't take too much to find out who he is and punish the absolute bellend.

I’ll start counting now, let me know When they’ve got him

1, 2 ,3

They did.

If no action is forthcoming over this latest horror show ( & i'm not holding me breath) it will just keep happening , rinse & repeat until the sadly inevitable scenario of lives lost.
It was a massive statement of non intent after the Man City coach was attacked.

Its as if the "authorities" have gave them carte blanche and the idiots are making full use of it.
Surely something has to be done now.

Because we all sadly know how it ends.

Worrying thing is what will they do if/ when we complete the new stadium ? Everything we have they seem to want to vandalize or now burn.

One of those rockets he fired went completely off course, hardly got into the air, and landed very close to people in the crowd. I'm surprised that no one was badly injured. Conduct endangering life is a serious criminal offence.

They really hate that we own that building

Still I guess there's not much worse than knowing your neighbour's sleeping with your bird is there?
This is it in a nutshell. Pure envy and jealousy led to last nights antics at the Pier Head.'
And they'd just won the 'kin league FFS. You couldn't make it up.

I guarantee they'll be the same once we've built our new stadium. Envy F C.

Are Merseyside Police going to try and track down that prick firing the fireworks?

Given the videos and pics all over social media, it shouldn't take too much to find out who he is and punish the absolute bellend.
No, because the chief of police was also there and might be spotted. All pictures will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.