Everton have given Man Utd it’s customer database - Home end tickets CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite. He could have popped up on all sorts of data bases, and United checked with Everton to ID him correctly.

Everton would still have to confirm it mate.

Otherwise how would Man Utd know he's on the Everton FC database?

[Edit] I strongly suspect T&C's have it covered but I can't envisage anyway Man Utd know he's on Everton's FCs database without Everton confirming (sharing information) it.

[Edit] I strongly suspect T&C's have it covered but I can't envisage anyway Man Utd know he's on Everton's FCs database without Everton confirming (sharing information) it.
This.

Not a chance data like this can be shared under GDPR unless the individual opted it.

Oh sure. But I suspect that United had reason to ask us if he was, as opposed to Everton giving our database to them. What that reason is/was, I have no idea.

Oh, I thought it was a small away end allocation and so we had taken loads of home tickets on top.

Someone has cocked up here

I mean, its generally hardcore supporters who will go to a friendly, so it may be nothing more that Joel didnt appear on Uniteds when they ran a check, and to make sure they wouldnt cancel a United fans ticket, they asked us if he was on ours. If he wasnt, I doubt anything would have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.