Everton getting it right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowste

Player Valuation: £30m
Apologies if in the wrong forum

I have just attended a funeral at Anfield Crematorium for a fella I knew.
He was a great Blue and worked as a steward on the Park End, for a good few years.
At the funeral there was representatives from the Stewards, but also Everton sent Darren Griffiths and Graham Stuart as Club Ambassadors.

I thought what a fantastic gesture from the Club

Lovely to hear mate. He was part of the family so brilliant to hear the club can acknowledge that.

i guess in this sad time for yourselves and your mates family it is nice to see that Everton valued him and can pay their respects in much the same way as a former player.

One of the lads paid for the 85 Suite so we all went back for a coffee, it was very low key but just seemed right
Seeing Stuart and Griffiths there was just superb, for me reinforces that as a Club we do the right things when it comes to the community type things.

In what you say over paying their respects to him as they would to an ex player is something I never really thought of, but you are totally right

Apologies if in the wrong forum

I have just attended a funeral at Anfield Crematorium for a fella I knew.
He was a great Blue and worked as a steward on the Park End, for a good few years.
At the funeral there was representatives from the Stewards, but also Everton sent Darren Griffiths and Graham Stuart as Club Ambassadors.

I thought what a fantastic gesture from the Club

Nice to hear that. What the club gets right, they get very right.

Hope he had a good send off mate.

Doesn't shock me, our club always represents itself brilliantly, would be much better if this kind of thing got highlighted in the media because I don't think our club gets anywhere near the credit it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.