Everton games on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueIsTheColour

Player Valuation: £8m
I couldn't find the previous TV thread so...., I found this on the premier league website which tells you when the TV games are announcied this season, the dates are quite different from last season
Period of matches
Approx date of announcement
Aug/Sep
5 July 2019
Oct
6 August 2019
Nov
16 September 2019
Dec/Jan
11 October 2019
Feb
13 December 2019
Mar
24 January 2020
Apr
21 February 2020
May
3 April 2020
MW38
Post-MW 37

I seem to remember someone saying that if City play champs league on Tuesday 1st October (which they are!) the City game at Goodison will get moved to the Saturday, does anyone know if this is true?

And that went exactly to plan against a side two divisions lower? Had it not been on TV we would have won 0-3!

Obviously my comment is tongue in cheek regarding TV, our best performance in recent times the 4-0 against City was on TV, however it does seem like we save our worst performances for live games.
We beat Chelsea , arsenal, united and Burnley end of last season all live on TV.

I couldn't find the previous TV thread so...., I found this on the premier league website which tells you when the TV games are announcied this season, the dates are quite different from last season
Period of matches
Aug/Sep
5 July 2019
Oct
6 August 2019
Nov
16 September 2019
Dec/Jan
11 October 2019
Feb
13 December 2019
Mar
24 January 2020
Apr
21 February 2020
May
3 April 2020
MW38
Post-MW 37

I seem to remember someone saying that if City play champs league on Tuesday 1st October (which they are!) the City game at Goodison will get moved to the Saturday, does anyone know if this is true?

Yep. Just announced.

We beat Chelsea , arsenal, united and Burnley end of last season all live on TV.

Christ, It was just an off the cuff jokey remark. Yes at the end of last season I would have happily watched Everton every week, but we have defaulted back to the one that struggles again.

I have had access to watch 3 of the 4 games on TV this season. We drew one (the Palace game was shown as the live 15:00 kick off on Latvian TV), we lost one that we really should have done better in and we made hard work with a reasonable full strength team to see off a league one side. The one we won against a premiership side wasn't on TV.

Christ, It was just an off the cuff jokey remark. Yes at the end of last season I would have happily watched Everton every week, but we have defaulted back to the one that struggles again.

I have had access to watch 3 of the 4 games on TV this season. We drew one (the Palace game was shown as the live 15:00 kick off on Latvian TV), we lost one that we really should have done better in and we made hard work with a reasonable full strength team to see off a league one side. The one we won against a premiership side wasn't on TV.
Every match is on TV somewhere!

Don't you wish you hadnt of bothered now
lol

Dates for games above are only 1 day different on nearly all above to be fair compared to last season,only difference this season is they have made the Period of matches for oct and nov into 2 sep announcements and not combined -saying that,nearly all dates games were announcement were spot on bar one,so far the last round were said a week earlier than dated

THIS is the 2018 one

Aug/Sept6 July
Oct/Nov7 August
Dec/Jan12 October
Feb12 December
Mar25 January
Apr22 February
May5 April
MW38post-MW37

Last edited:
Every match is on TV somewhere!

This is true. But I'm just dealing with what I have access to (I'm not into finding live feeds etc.) and with that our record is horrible at the moment. Hopefully our form will pick up we will score goals and I could look forward to watching the game again. The buggers let me down severely against Villa and I'm still twitching from it.

Period of matches
Aug/Sep
5 July 2019
Oct
6 August 2019
Nov
16 September 2019
Dec/Jan
11 October 2019
Feb
13 December 2019
Mar
24 January 2020
Apr
21 February 2020
May
3 April 2020
MW38
Post-MW 37

Bloody well hope not. I've just booked a flight back from a holiday I'm taking in a few weeks and booked it for the Saturday night!

Status
Not open for further replies.