Everton: Finance & Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
More......

tenor.gif

It was a decent enough interview when seen on its own merits.

I like Sasha, but my concern is that it might be more of an academic business university degree student textbook approach taken to our commercial operation rather than relying on someone with proven leadership experience in that field.

He can't be blamed for another non-entity that is Sport Pesa as our main sponsor but the other secondary commercial deals since represent loose change only, utterly insignificant in the overall scheme of things.

They can all talk a good game when given the opportunity but delivery is quite another matter, as is the lack of repercussions for non-delivery.

Still too much self-pruning, cosiness, and introspection in the boardroom which I find impossible to fathom given the polar opposite hard nosed world that Moshiri earned his stripes in.

It was a decent enough interview when seen on its own merits.

I like Sasha, but my concern is that it might be more of an academic business university degree student textbook approach taken to our commercial operation rather than relying on someone with proven leadership experience in that field.

He can't be blamed for another non-entity that is Sport Pesa as our main sponsor but the other secondary commercial deals since represent loose change only, utterly insignificant in the overall scheme of things.

They can all talk a good game when given the opportunity but delivery is quite another matter, as is the lack of repercussions for non-delivery.

Still too much self-pruning, cosiness, and introspection in the boardroom which I find impossible to fathom given the polar opposite hard nosed world that Moshiri earned his stripes in.
PR BS.

To put it bluntly.

we just haven't moved on commercially like I expected us to do.

there is nothing stopping Moshiri and ryantzenev bringing in big sponsorship deals before this stadium gets built. they are obv very well connected to literally thousands of billionaires, yet here we are struggling along with sportspesa , angry birds and a totally inept kitbag umbro deal.

I fully expected us to be sponsored by some money rich Russian company like megaphone by now, for an obscene amount which would help us out in the wages and buying players dept..

things just haven't changed , well not a lot anyways

cant see it changing either , not with the same staff kenwright employed at the helm.

we just haven't moved on commercially like I expected us to do.

there is nothing stopping Moshiri and ryantzenev bringing in big sponsorship deals before this stadium gets built. they are obv very well connected to literally thousands of billionaires, yet here we are struggling along with sportspesa , angry birds and a totally inept kitbag umbro deal.

I fully expected us to be sponsored by some money rich Russian company like megaphone by now, for an obscene amount which would help us out in the wages and buying players dept..

things just haven't changed , well not a lot anyways

cant see it changing either , not with the same staff kenwright employed at the helm.

Spot on. As stated in the article - we are alongside the wannabes Southampton, West Ham. Are Wolves surpassing us?

The worry is, you start wondering that inside the club there is a pervading attitude of seventh is best 'we know our place' etc. as BigBlueNose states we haven't really moved on and the Umbro deal just smacks of panic and inertia.

The other thing that really bugs me is the lack of reporting in the papers... just zero profile. Klopp only has to fart and it's big news.

Status
Not open for further replies.