Everton fans...who don't know it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubai Blue

Player Valuation: £8m
Got back from lunch, 45'C outside, heading back to my desk on the 2nd floor and I see this guy...

1432557964.3333.iPicit.jpg

Anyone else come across any other fans who (let's be honest) have not idea they are?

Generally find that lads who have Everton jerseys know their football and actively support Everton. Unlike a couple of clubs I know.

I've met a few Germans wearing the Royal Blue here in Berlin, they know their stuff and have got their own opinions on things. Don't think I ever saw anyone wear our shirt in all the years I lived in London. Remember watching the derby once in an irish pub in Tooting: one blue shirt (me, ffs), dozens of red shirts. Bloody cult.

Got back from lunch, 45'C outside, heading back to my desk on the 2nd floor and I see this guy...

1432557964.3333.iPicit.jpg

Anyone else come across any other fans who (let's be honest) have not idea they are?

...I reckon he's just come out of the Yacht Club after watching the games, still smiling after Stoke's 6th. Got to be an Evertonian.

I was in San Diego the other year and got talking to an American who had a Tim Howard t shirt on but also had Everton across the bottom of it. I asked him if he was a big fan of Howard and Everton, he looked at me and said he loved Howard, but who are Everton.
I pointed to the name on the t shirt and he just shrugged

He had no idea who Everton were

I was in San Diego the other year and got talking to an American who had a Tim Howard t shirt on but also had Everton across the bottom of it. I asked him if he was a big fan of Howard and Everton, he looked at me and said he loved Howard, but who are Everton.
I pointed to the name on the t shirt and he just shrugged

He had no idea who Everton were

Clearly a Tim Howard shirt though, the window cleaner is wearing a shirt only available to purchase from one of a couple of places on the planet.

Maybe it was the Haka that made him buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.