Everton Fan Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about the new CEO should have a Don’t Know option.

I can’t say whether I’m impressed or not. No idea what she does or how well she’s doing it.

The CEO has been in the job for 12 months now, the options on that question allow Extremely Satisfied, Very Satisfied, Satisfied, Unsatisfied, Highly Unsatisfied - if you're indifferent/unsure then I'd suggest going 'Satisfied' if you have no reason to be Unsatisfied. The survey will be an annual survey, the question on the manager, director of football and ceo will be asked every year, along with majority of the questions to allow fans to identify any trends etc.

Are you gonna send the results of the survey to the club? Or they won't be bothered?

The full results will be published in full mate, if anyone at the club are interested they'll see them.

The CEO has been in the job for 12 months now, the options on that question allow Extremely Satisfied, Very Satisfied, Satisfied, Unsatisfied, Highly Unsatisfied - if you're indifferent/unsure then I'd suggest going 'Satisfied' if you have no reason to be Unsatisfied. The survey will be an annual survey, the question on the manager, director of football and ceo will be asked every year, along with majority of the questions to allow fans to identify any trends etc.

I didn’t mean to criticise btw. Appreciate the effort you guys have gone to.
It was a genuine comment. I have no idea what the remit of a CEO is at a football club, given that (hopefully) the DOF has full control of football matters. So I genuinely have no clue if she is doing a good job or not.

I didn’t mean to criticise btw. Appreciate the effort you guys have gone to.
It was a genuine comment. I have no idea what the remit of a CEO is at a football club, given that (hopefully) the DOF has full control of football matters. So I genuinely have no clue if she is doing a good job or not.

Yeah no worries mate, all feedback is good ;)

Just a shameless bump to those who have yet to complete it. Hoping to get a 5,000 sample size, we're at 3,200+

Yeah, did it the other day too, was inquisitive but I did think some of my answers could've done with a comments option to explain, but on the whole, good work chaps! ;)

I took the survey in the interest of adding my mite of helpfulness and found myself embarrassed by my ignorance as to the Board and its activities. I wish I'd taken a prep course first.

Status
Not open for further replies.