Everton extends kit deal with Umbro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down south I've seen it in a few places, got my last top from a sports shop in Piccadilly circus and before that in a couple of smaller sports shops. Haven't seen them in places like SportsDirect or JD Sports down here though.
[/QUOTE]
I live in Reading and I’ve not seen one down here in years. The last one I got was the Nike shirt with the fisher price badge from the official Nike Store on Oxford Street. Since we’ve gone back to Umbro I’ve always had to get it online.

I haven't seen the actual kit, but I quite like these 3 at the moment

Screenshot_20190513_202656_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20190513_202444_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20190513_202954_com.twitter.android.jpg

Find it odd that not many teams other than Chelsea realized there kit for next year for the last game of the season. Seemed to be the trend the last few years to do it for the last game of season.

[QUOTE="Stuartisitc1878, post: 7021953, member:

I live in Reading and I’ve not seen one down here in years. The last one I got was the Nike shirt with the fisher price badge from the official Nike Store on Oxford Street. Since we’ve gone back to Umbro I’ve always had to get it online.
[/QUOTE]
I'm close to you proximity wise and yeah its shocking how badly we are stocked in sports stores dahn saaf, so bad in fact that I have to shop online at the Everton store...or go to Everton store before the game.
Unless you support Chelsea, Arsenal, United, City or Liverpuddle your screwed.

Why do the chuckle brothers get preferential treatment?

Largest fan channel on YouTube. No brainer from the club's point of view to work with them on things such as new kits and so on.

Considering how poor the club's media communication can be in general I have no issue with it and I don't see why others would have one other than they personally don't like Ped and Baz.

Status
Not open for further replies.