Everton extends kit deal with Umbro

Status
Not open for further replies.
just been walking through town loads of reds wearing theirs

always feel we miss a trick by doing it late

Has anyone outside of Liverpool ever seen our kit in a sports shop? Like in the last decade? I am quite well travelled and tend to head all over the country every year. Not once have I seen an Everton shirt in a sports shop.

Has anyone outside of Liverpool ever seen our kit in a sports shop? Like in the last decade? I am quite well travelled and tend to head all over the country every year. Not once have I seen an Everton shirt in a sports shop.
Yes.

I was in Brisbane last September and they had our kits in a sports store there.

By that you must mean for sale/purchase, but will be unveiled well before then? Usually it’s worn in our last game/home game, but it’s odd it hasn’t even been announced yet.

Yes, purchase in July. It would seem there was some haggling... hence the lateness of design... am hearing it's a blue version of the Eindhoven kit.

Yes, purchase in July. It would seem there was some haggling... hence the lateness of design... am hearing it's a blue version of the Eindhoven kit.
Do you mean the PSV Special shirt that they are wearing on the last day? Or their new kit which hasn't been revealed yet? Really hope it's not the special shirt as that is just a Umbro teamwear template. It would basically be this...

umbro_stadionjerseyss_154149790564840_DX4_A.jpg

That's the one, apparently!
In the press release when they announced the extension, one of the first things it says is that we will be getting "bespoke technical kits". Not quite sure how a teamwear template kit falls into that category.

If this is a result of them taking ages to sign the deal it's a joke.

Agree. I don't think it's going to be exactly like the above... I am speculating they will go for something like Glasgow Rangers had in 1987. What I have learned is the chequered design forms the basis - think Leicester's new kit is similar.

Down south I've seen it in a few places, got my last top from a sports shop in Piccadilly circus and before that in a couple of smaller sports shops. Haven't seen them in places like SportsDirect or JD Sports down here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.