Everton extends kit deal with Umbro

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture of Richarlison he's wearing a training polo from this season. He always wears it like that.

Training kits do not mirror the kits in design, they only mirror it in colour. None of our training rane this year has the diamonds or the pop collar, they're all their own training design with varying colours.
I don't remember us having a training top with a white collar this season

Took the opportunity to browse our store as well the neighbouring one in Liverpool one at the weekend. There is nothing ostensibly wrong with our store but its predominantly kits and 'terrace wear' as in numerous t shirts, polo shirts and hoodies for the most part. Very little by way of non clothing items on display.

Sad to report the neighbouring store is simply light years ahead of what we have. They have branded kids car seats, dartboards, some '47' range of 30 odd baseball caps for heavens sake. They have taken the Man U merchandise model and turbo charged it. I do hope we are watching and learning in advance of any new retail offering in BMD.

Took the opportunity to browse our store as well the neighbouring one in Liverpool one at the weekend. There is nothing ostensibly wrong with our store but its predominantly kits and 'terrace wear' as in numerous t shirts, polo shirts and hoodies for the most part. Very little by way of non clothing items on display.

Sad to report the neighbouring store is simply light years ahead of what we have. They have branded kids car seats, dartboards, some '47' range of 30 odd baseball caps for heavens sake. They have taken the Man U merchandise model and turbo charged it. I do hope we are watching and learning in advance of any new retail offering in BMD.
Agree our shop is rubbish.
I can't compare to that rs one as I'd never enter it .
If I did I'd burn my shoes and cut my feet off.

So I'm down here in Orlando and there's this store Pele soccer with a TON of different kits from all over the world. It's got the new ugly Chelsea kit, every home / away / 3rd Jersey from each of the big 6, and even both Leicester kits, Palace kit, etc. No Everton OF COURSE. It's just sad.

I am eagerly awaiting the new deal to kick in as our distribution should be much improved, but that was a bit pathetic. I mean, several Palace kits? The away Leicester kit is pretty nice I must say.

I mean, can’t you just shop online.

I don't remember us having a training top with a white collar this season

Rich1.jpg

Yeah! It's a 'premium' kit apparently. You know how the kit manufacturers do custom designs for big partners and off the shelf ones for us...horrible kit.

This one looks incredible. Wish it was something like this. If only our execs knew how to get in with big sponsors like Jaguar
I think a drop of the old Manila envelope helps. “Excuse me have you just dropped something “

Both shops sell a load of old tat.

So I'm down here in Orlando and there's this store Pele soccer with a TON of different kits from all over the world. It's got the new ugly Chelsea kit, every home / away / 3rd Jersey from each of the big 6, and even both Leicester kits, Palace kit, etc. No Everton OF COURSE. It's just sad.

I am eagerly awaiting the new deal to kick in as our distribution should be much improved, but that was a bit pathetic. I mean, several Palace kits? The away Leicester kit is pretty nice I must say.
That's been a problem for a long time now, it seems since that kitbag deal our shirts very rarely pop in stores outside of Liverpool.

Richarlison's there promising to deliver a shirt to a fan in Brazil because they can't get their hands on them - you'd think we'd be looking to tap into the Brazilian market considering his popularity (which you'd only expect to increase, especially if he helps Brazil win the Copa America in the Summer)

Last edited:
I was very disappointed with the club shops. Took the teens in there and told them they could spend a hundred each max. Came out with nothing. Well I got a pair of shorts on sale but they bought nothing... I would suggest they do more interesting and retro t-shirts instead of the standard training range. Heaven forbid we actually use humour too!!

When is the new kit due to be unveiled? Don't they normally wear it on the last game of the season?

Coleman mentioned in a podcast interview they were all doing a photoshoot in the GS end on Tuesday. Could well have been for the new kit. Guess it's possible we could be wearing it at Spurs.

That’s the whole point of the Fanatics deal. It’s all about the non kit stuff. The lack of variety of Everton stuff is sad.

July release.

By that you must mean for sale/purchase, but will be unveiled well before then? Usually it’s worn in our last game/home game, but it’s odd it hasn’t even been announced yet.

Hard to find anything definitive, I’m in Australia so it’s hard to follow wtf we are doing when it comes to kits

Status
Not open for further replies.