Everton Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Prompted by the number of threads on here recently asking for general support/advice on EFC issues - recent examples being season ticket renewal technical issues, to hospitality problems - I thought a thread on Everton's customer service would be an interesting thread.

We as a website also get battered with emails and social messaging from fans seeking advice from what really should be handled by Everton. So...

1. How would you contact Everton if you had a query?
2. Have you ever contacted Everton's customer service? What was your experience?

Serious replies please, hopefully someone at the club will read it and find comments of value...

1. Do as much as I can online, but if I require more help I will phone them.
2. Every time I've called them they've sorted whatever the issue was as far as I can remember, so it has been excellent.

a couple of years ago I and a mate from up here in Scotland waited for the Sky fixtures to come out then bought rail tickets to come down and see the blues v Southampton fixture, unfortunately the clubs got together and decided for no good reason to move the fixture to a different date. My mate and I sent e-mails to the respective clubs (He's a Saints fan) and attached a scan of the tickets and requested reimbursement of the cost which was approx. £65.

I received an immediate acknowledgement from Everton saying that they would consider my request.About a week later the club asked for my bank details and went on to fully reimburse me which I thought was the decent and correct thing to do.

My mate is still waiting for a reply from Southampton...........

I find Everton do not do this very well, I live away due to work but get to as many games as I can. This year I had 4 home credits and 3 away but the away didn't count for the cup semi and the cut off was 5 home credits so no ticket. Asked for an explanation but got no answer. Just thought taking time off work to go all the way to Reading mid week and arriving 15 mins after it started, paying £165 (took my kids) to go to Chelsea were as deserving as a credit as someone going to see some random home game on their doorstep. At least some reasoning or explanation on policy would have been nice even a reply saying unlucky get lost would have been appreciated.

I just text Bill or discuss it with Robert whilst out cycling.

if it's something I object to then I make my feelings known to the new owners niece on twitter.

wtf do folk do that ? fortunately a few advised her on the day of the takeover (when welcoming her) to expect a level of abuse she isnt used to at times.

I usually ring through tbh & fortunately most probs have been sorted.

Not impressed with the customer service. I mentioned this earlier: my 23 yr-old son had an ACL reconstruction before the home game with Bournemouth, and was on crutches. He is a season ticket holder of many years. Due to his surgery, he was unable to bend his knee and couldn't take his usual seat with us.

He rang the club and asked if they could help or suggest a solution. They could not, and he had to miss the game. Dismal customer service in my opinion, in line with the team's general on-field performances this season.

1. Online contact form.
2. Asked them to sack Martinez just after the arsenal game but I still haven't received a reply.

Buy tickets via phone (from abroad) and then pick them up on match day. Never had a problem.

Had a few exchanges over the years regarding EvertonTV, mostly to do with the commentary or stream not working. The responses have been fairly helpful albeit problems appear to get solved relatively quickly in this particular area by (other) people using social media @ the commentary team.

Copied in Elstone one time and got a personal response to ask if issue had been resolved to my satisfaction.

Try to do it online but otherwise when I call they've been great. Any annoyance has just been the usual problems that come from a big company but everything gets sorted fairly quickly. Same goes for in person

a couple of years ago I and a mate from up here in Scotland waited for the Sky fixtures to come out then bought rail tickets to come down and see the blues v Southampton fixture, unfortunately the clubs got together and decided for no good reason to move the fixture to a different date. My mate and I sent e-mails to the respective clubs (He's a Saints fan) and attached a scan of the tickets and requested reimbursement of the cost which was approx. £65.

I received an immediate acknowledgement from Everton saying that they would consider my request.About a week later the club asked for my bank details and went on to fully reimburse me which I thought was the decent and correct thing to do.

My mate is still waiting for a reply from Southampton...........

haha exactly the same thing happened to me - I'd booked hotels and everything. I didn't pursue it though.

Not impressed with the customer service. I mentioned this earlier: my 23 yr-old son had an ACL reconstruction before the home game with Bournemouth, and was on crutches. He is a season ticket holder of many years. Due to his surgery, he was unable to bend his knee and couldn't take his usual seat with us.

He rang the club and asked if they could help or suggest a solution. They could not, and he had to miss the game. Dismal customer service in my opinion, in line with the team's general on-field performances this season.

What should they have done in your opinion ?

Only spoken to them on the phone and always found them pretty helpful. Also spoke to Brian Doogan a few times on the phone (Think he's head of Media or something like that), and he was a thoroughly nice bloke.

Actually had an e-mail conversation with Elstone which I think I've mentioned before, and for me it just confirmed what an enormous tit he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.