Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gaiB9Ny.jpg

I don't want them to win the title just for this alone, so that it can be spread around the internet for the next 10 years.

Exactly mate arrogant [Poor language removed]!!!!!

Indeed.

And a controversial offside goal or three for Liverpool thanks to Senor Clattenburg.
Amazes me that Clattenburg has already reffed:

Liverpool vs

United (pens)
City (handball)
Palace next

In the past month he's reffed two games that are of great importance to them and both games have had very very positive outcomes to them. Now he's reffing them again against Palace.

Throw money on a pen.

I think the way Liverpool celebrated and the media celebrated like they had already won the league after they beat city was utterly embarrassing. They still could win it mind, but realistically this will be their best shot at a title in a long time.

Hello there gents, Chelsea fan here. Popped in to see what the consensus was regarding the City game and I implore you to do anything possible to stop those degenerates winning the league!

I don't know how you share a city with them. I know most of them fly in for games, but even so - it's bad enough sharing a ground with them twice a season. They call you the bitters but they the nastiest, most spiteful and bitter supporters I have come across. All they do is constantly tell everyone about their "class" and "dignity", as if it is for them to decide a about themselves. The scum were waiting to attack our fans coming out of the turnstiles (such is their class and dignity, not like them to cause crowd surges) and then had the audacity to lie about the desecration of the Hillsborough memorial to justify their actions. They've made up the same lie about Everton and United fans in years gone by. As football songs go "Always the victims, it's never your fault" suits them actually down to a Liverpool 14 champions tee shirt.

Class and dignity is in the eye of the beholder and there is just so much ugliness at that club. From blaming us for Heysel, through to reading about them driving residents out of the local area to make ground expansion easier. I have seen the glory of Gerrard slipping in front of the Kop. Stop them winning it by any means necessary - make us dweam! (cringe)

Man city fan here just like to say ive wanted you to get 4th spot all season one because gollum left couldn't stand him, because Barry went there and because martinez is a great guy and manager also always prefered you compared to those cu#ts across the road they go on about how hard done by they are.... we respected the minutes silence impeccably then after the game they bricked coaches with women and kids the classless tw#ts anyways hard luck not getting "4th" "unlikely" and nice to see alot of you guys would rather us win than let those reprobates win it.

Scenario for you lot, how would you feel one week from today when the following has happened

Spurs beat West Ham on Saturday lunchtime
United beat Sunderland Saturday afternoon
We lose to City Saturday night
United beat Hull next Tuesday

We suddenly drop to 6th, with only goal difference separating United, us and Spurs going into the final day. United have Southampton away, we are at a Hull side playing for cup final places and Spurs face a Villa side who could be in a relegation fight. We [Poor language removed] up against Hull and the other two win, we drop to 7th and are left sweating on the cup final result to see if we get into Europe while our beloved neighbours still win the title, would anyone be happy then?

Ideally we beat City, Liverpool fail to win the league and we finish top 4.

The reality is we won't finish top 4 and getting beat off City will stop Liverpool winning the league. If I had the choice of Liverpool winning the league and Everton finishing 4th or Manchester City winning the league and Everton finish 5th I'd more than likely cancel my sports package and take that lot winning the league. Not trying to play the "LAD I'M THE BIGGEST BLUE IN DA WHOLE WIDE WORLD LIKE LAD" card as fortunately I'm not living in Merseyside, so I don't have to put with going to work and Liverpool fans bleating on and on about "winning the league in the correct manner" "The Liverpool Family" "The Liverpool model" or "STEVIE GEE DESERVES A PREMIER LEAGUE TROPHY COZ HE DESERVES IT LAD" but since they beat West Ham I can't turn Sky Sports News on because I know it will be Liverpool related. When Willian walked the ball in the net I cheered that loud the neighbor 4 houses away came to see if everything was ok.
Was it you that said a dog eating a doughnut?

what's the atmosphere going to be like do we reckon? Will anyone ACTUALLY clap/cheer if City score? I hope not because there'll be plenty who that winds up. What should be a celebratory day where we congratulate the team and manager for completely changing the club this season, especially if spurs or united drop any points in the afternoon, could end up with arguments between fellow supporters on the terraces.

I mean if we go 3-0 down and we're just woeful then it'll be quite funny with the chants going up etc, but when we're in with a shot? it'll be very interesting anyway!

Do you honestly think Bobby will let his team roll over for city because a few of you don't want liverpool to win the league, he won't he'll do everything in his power to try and get everton 3 points, he is a man of too much pride and integrity for that and would be embarrased of the thought of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.