• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are capable of beating city but not of beating hull??

We lost at home vs the then-bottom club protecting our unbeaten 2013 record shortly after beating Man U at Old Trafford.

We thrashed Arsenal later in the season. Lost to Palace few days later, tho'.

What does that tell you?

We've owned City at Goodison in recent times, and put in some great performances against them, but unfortunately they'll just be that bit too good for us on Saturday night, what a shame :)

lol I'm sorry mate, I still want us to win. I get people's reasons why they'd be happy for us not too though like.

well there you go! I hope you now understand the sheer ridiculousness of your position.
Oh do pipe down love.

There's nothing ridiculous about not wanting EFC to be the king makers for the kopites. If you're OK with us facilitating a title win for them with a result that will ultimately be worthless to us imo, then you carry on, but don't be try telling me (for the second time btw) what I should be thinking when following EFC.

I would hate to see Everton fans celebrating City goals.

Would that actually happen? That question aimed at lads who frequent Goodison I guess.

Just think it will be an embarrassment for the whole club that type of thing.

Ok. Ye are saying United who have been poor all season are goin to win there last 3 games easy. Same with spurs. But Everton won't be able to get a point v hull. Interesting

You might not be up-to-date, but David Moyes was sacked. Ryan Giggs is in charge, and his first game finished a 4-0 win. Paul Scholes is on the coaching staff now. The whole vibe's changed.

Oh do pipe down love.

There's nothing ridiculous about not wanting EFC to be the king makers for the kopites. If you're OK with us facilitating a title win for them with a result that will ultimately be worthless to us imo, then you carry on, but don't be try telling me (for the second time btw) what I should be thinking when following EFC.

Here's my order of priorities:

1) Everton
2) Liverpool

What's yours?

Ok. Ye are saying United who have been poor all season are goin to win there last 3 games easy. Same with spurs. But Everton won't be able to get a point v hull. Interesting
I suspect you might have a different opinion at 5pm on Saturday if Spurs and United have both won. Equally, I can tell you that my opinion is ENTIRELY subject to the outcome of those two games. If Spurs and United lose, then our fifth place is secure and whatever happens against City..... happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.