• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people keep saying this? It's so utterly wrong to think like this, I barely know how to break it down...I think yous are beyond hope, frankly.

It's not wrong at all.

If we need a result away at Hull we should be good enough to go and get one.

I'm convinced it'll be irrelevant by KO on Saturday anyway

Have said it before. If we can't get a result v hull we don't deserve Europe. Regardless of whether we lie down v city or they beat us in merit
Do you really want Everton to go in to the last day of the season need to win? As we done so well in recent weeks of must win games..Palace/Southampton

No, I'll be sat in my seat watching the game, if they score I'll stay silent, we aren't kopites lad.

It scares me that there might be ironic cheers though ya know?

I'll tell you what, I'm pretty torn about it in some ways. I love watching us beat City, especially Cahill finding the net with regularity.

It's not wrong at all.

If we need a result away at Hull we should be good enough to go and get one.

A league season is 38 games long, it's not a play-off. We can avoid needing a result against Hull by getting one against Man City.

There is no way Hull City is a banker for us...it's very dangerous to think like this. We've slipped up too many times before against supposedly weak or not-arsed opposition.

Until the results of the Spurs and United games come in on Saturday, this whole discussion is a bit pointless. Allow me to illustrate:

If Spurs lose to West Ham, the best they can then finish is 69 points. And they would need to win their last game by about fifteen goals to get close to matching our goal difference;

If united fail to beat Sunderland, they can't match our current points total.

Therefore, if Spurs lose and United draw or lose, I will not be at all upset if we lose to City.

However, if Spurs and United both win on Saturday then there is a risk either or both of them could overtake us, and therefore I want a win against City in this scenario.

The REAL keys to stopping Liverpool winning the title are West Ham and Sunderland. Regardless of your thoughts about OUR game this weekend, you'd better all be supporting them.

aaaah, you're not wrong!

1.5m is John Stones's annual wages. Or Oviedo. Or Naismith.

It's a big deal for us. It could also sign a squad player.

Why do people keep saying this? It's so utterly wrong to think like this, I barely know how to break it down...I think yous are beyond hope, frankly.

It's not a big deal at all. It's less than 2% of our turnover. I take your 'every little helps' point, but let's not pretend it's going to make any significant difference to us. Spend it on a squad player.... Okay, then where do the wages come from?

It scares me that there might be ironic cheers though ya know?

I'll tell you what, I'm pretty torn about it in some ways. I love watching us beat City, especially Cahill finding the net with regularity.

We've owned City at Goodison in recent times, and put in some great performances against them, but unfortunately they'll just be that bit too good for us on Saturday night, what a shame :)

Status
Not open for further replies.