Everton Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

HibsFan

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
First time poster and a Hibs fan from Edinburgh - so more green than blue.

Just want to congratulate you on the pre-match tribute today, It really was a touch of class and extremely moving.

Up here in Scotland we have a lot of sectarian nonsense - mainly involving Celtic and Rangers - and I must confess to having more than a dislike for Hibs' neighbours Hearts.

How refreshing today was, after all we're all just football fans!

Well done and best wishes for the rest of the season.

Just want to congratulate you on the pre-match tribute today, It really was a touch of class and extremely moving.

Up here in Scotland we have a lot of sectarian nonsense - mainly involving Celtic and Rangers - and I must confess to having more than a dislike for Hibs' neighbours Hearts.

Great gesture, I've a season ticket at ibrox and I will say I've always had a lot of time for hibs but no time for hearts at all

What a thoughtful and genuine thing to say........it makes u realise when it comes to standing side by side.......its called Merseyside.

Thank you, well said. Best wishes to you and your club.

Nice words mate

Status
Not open for further replies.